1st Innings

241qzid.png

2nd Innings

2w6warl.png

3rd Innings

k68er.png

4th Innings

wwc2fm.png

This is a new format I created called as the Short Test match where each day would have 40 overs in place of 90 and first innings have to be compulsory declared on 60th over. Amazing match that was!! :cheers
Do you want to play one of these online vs my Pakistan side?

Do you want to play one of these online vs my Pakistan side?

Sure, available any time after 7.00 PM PST and on weekends entire day :p

Playing on Pro, bowled out Durham for about 220 as Victoria. There were two glitch stumpings in there though, which is annoying.

Was really fun though. Even with the tired pace bowlers.

How do you people get such good innings out of the AI...???

I keep getting them out for under 20 every time in TEST, ODI or T20 matches...
And that is on Rookie, Pro or Amateur levels...

@BigAntStudios, not wanting specifics, but wondering if you've noticed any particular bugs being reported that were any of the 'intentional' type to catch out certain 'obtainers' of your game? :spy

How do you people get such good innings out of the AI...???

I keep getting them out for under 20 every time in TEST, ODI or T20 matches...
And that is on Rookie, Pro or Amateur levels...

I have some ridiculous bowling figures and I have never got the AI out for 19 total. If I had your miraculous bowling ability I would probably not play at amateur and novice levels and once I found that even pro was no match for me I would ..... go to the next difficulty setting.

----------

@BigAntStudios, not wanting specifics, but wondering if you've noticed any particular bugs being reported that were any of the 'intentional' type to catch out certain 'obtainers' of your game? :spy

Think about your question.

a) Have you invented a form of copy protection thus far beyond the capabilities of mega million dollar studios.

b) Can you tell me about it so that the game crackers can beat it.

@Frostyvegi yes I have. Some of the posts around the time of the 3rd April allude to issues with running from the hard drive etc.. I'm not going to say what happens when we detect issues but there are some that are for later in the career mode that are going to cause people to either stop playing or buy the game.

@Frostyvegi yes I have. Some of the posts around the time of the 3rd April allude to issues with running from the hard drive etc.. I'm not going to say what happens when we detect issues but there are some that are for later in the career mode that are going to cause people to either stop playing or buy the game.

Thats cool.

You should supplement your income from game sales with the billions of dollars you can make by showing EA, Microsoft, Steam, Blizzard et al how to do this.

Sarcasm aside, that really is cool, hope it works for you.

you know what, I feel like I have to say this, the LBW system in the game is beyond superb.

you can tell it's totally unscripted, I've had them in every which way possible, just got a lovely one clipping the inside of the pads as the batsmen went to glance me fine. it's really good, and the manual appealling works really well.

sometimes focusing too much on the bugs makes you miss the stuff that's really good.

Thats cool.

You should supplement your income from game sales with the billions of dollars you can make by showing EA, Microsoft, Steam, Blizzard et al how to do this.

Sarcasm aside, that really is cool, hope it works for you.

There's Copy Protection which is obvious when it's being done, and then there is built in bugs that are not so obvious. An article was posted recently about some of the other games that have used them, the best being Game Designer Simulator (or whatever it was called) that the further you got into the game, you'd suddenly find that you were loosing money when your games were being pirated to the point you could no longer continue.

I saw that game designer thing, but to be honest the only reason that worked was because nobody cared enough to bypass it.

Don't you think if it were easy enough to do that small studios can beat piracy thenthe big studios would do it? They have budgets and staff orders if magnitude larger and a corresponding larger chunk of cash being lost to piracy. And yet they are 100% unsuccessful outside of hosting online.

It is but I'd love a replay when I get someone out lbw and a hawkeye other than when I review.

I agree. We should have similar options for regular replays as we have for review. Also, I would love to have the ability to save reviews and have a highlight of dismissals at the end of the innings (like Fifa shows a highlight of all goals at the end of the half)

I saw that game designer thing, but to be honest the only reason that worked was because nobody cared enough to bypass it.

Don't you think if it were easy enough to do that small studios can beat piracy thenthe big studios would do it? They have budgets and staff orders if magnitude larger and a corresponding larger chunk of cash being lost to piracy. And yet they are 100% unsuccessful outside of hosting online.

nobody can "beat" piracy. the point being that a simple "this is pirated, don't run the game" is easy to find and crack... smaller, subtle "bugs" that are part of the gameplay mechanic are much harder to find.

the big studios do do these things.

Users who are viewing this thread