Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Associates are in the game, or is this through some patch?

I am yet to receive my game. Should arrive in post this week, hopefully :)

You have to download most of them check this thread for the creators of each team.

That's pretty cool. How does one make a team, though? I see that Italy and Germany are there. Maybe I can make Norway? :)

Once you're in the game you go to Don Bradman Academy then you go to teams then team manager then at the top of the team list there is a new slab. Click that and you can create a team.

Once you're in the game you go to Don Bradman Academy then you go to teams then team manager then at the top of the team list there is a new slab. Click that and you can create a team.

Sounds good. Thanks for the replies. Looking forward to receiving the game :)

Great of set of trophies there. Nice work.

DBC 14 is by far and away the best cricket game ever made and personally my favourite sports game by a long way. Sincere apologies if this has been mentioned before but I've noticed a couple of things and was wondering if others had noticed the same. Im playing a test series against NZ and it seems like the opposition (NZ) always seems to get roughly the same score- around 180 in both innings even if it means there is a last wicket stand of 80 or 90 to get there. At the moment my batting is crap (on pro) so matches are still competitive. Is there some predetermined average that the computer will score approximately? The other thing I've noticed is that at various time in my batsmen's innings they seem particularly vulnerable regardless of the shots I select and my timing. In the mid-20's and 40's (90% of my recognised batters get to here than get out....I've also noticed the AI batsmen seem to get out an awful lot in the 20's) Not having a whinge just something I've noticed. Hats off to Big Ant though....this game is awesome.

In the mid-20's and 40's (90% of my recognised batters get to here than get out....I've also noticed the AI batsmen seem to get out an awful lot in the 20's)

That means you get an average score between 180-360 in every game you play......180 should be easy for you :p

We haven't heard of an issue post patch - would be great if it happens again you could record a video, even from a phone would be great.

No Worries Ross, I've always got my HD PVR Rocket nearby, it may be just a freak accident but ill record all my lbw shouts until I find one hahahaha

any news for pc gamers regarding release of pc edition of don bradman cricket 14 :yes:wave

Just played a t10 against AI in ameature mode for the fun of it even though i knew it would be too easy.

Have not played ameature mode since day 1 of the release.

Got my first century though :-)

Going through my T20 competition with Trinidad and Tobago. Won all games so far. Played the first three on amateur. On pro now.

Was 108/1. Barath with 77*. Was reduced to 12 overs per side because of rain!

Won by 30 runs.

1st Innings

241qzid.png

2nd Innings

2w6warl.png

3rd Innings

k68er.png

4th Innings

wwc2fm.png

Australia - 293/5 in 60 overs - Forced Declaration
South Africa - 302/7 in 59 Overs - Declared
Australia - 243/5 in 48 Overs - Declared
South Africa - 227/10 in 30.5 Overs

Australia win by 7 runs

This is a new format I created called as the Short Test match where each day would have 40 overs in place of 90 and first innings have to be compulsory declared on 60th over. Amazing match that was!! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread