Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No Gaurav, almost all the serios issues including the broken career mode've been addressed in the patch 2 (and PC version - out of the box) :thumbs

is there any plan to release this game for XBOX ONE/PS4?.. i'm looking to replace my XBOX 360 soon..

Last edited:
I was batting as Peter Fulton and tried to play straight but it turned out to be a quicker ball and it crashed into my pads. Dead, I thought. The umpire gives it not out, to my surprise, and the opposition (Bangladesh) ask for the review. As it happens I got an edge on it which the umpire spotted and they, and indeed I, didn't. The decision stood and I batted on - and was dropped next ball too.

It's moments like that which just feel like cricket and make this game better than the rest.

is there any plan to release this game for XBOX ONE/PS4?.. i'm looking to replace my XBOX 360 soon..

They have 'planned' to release this on new gen consoles. That's as much as they will tell us. No dates. No promises of a year even :D

I've been waiting for Patch 2 to land, hoping for more details about the PS4 version now, but not holding my breath...

when the shot elevation thingy is gonna get tuned? The shots with RAS are really really uppish and quite unrealistic at times...

Stuff :)

----------

Version 1.06

We keep tweaking.

Yeah, lol, tweak by itself is not swearing :)

Ooh. Just spotted this: You're missing a trick giving out these patches for free: these days apparently it's cool to charge for DEMOs.

EA is charging Xbox One users to download its UFC demo | VG247
The thing is these days, many console gamers would likely pay for these and make them profitable. Look at all the ridiculous microtransactions that are around now in Facebook/mobile games and things like FIFA's Ultimate Team mode and these companies are rolling in money from them.

The new Metal Gear Solid game "Ground Zeroes" is basically a demo with less than 4 hours gameplay and sells for the price of an expensive full game... ?25 on PSN and ?30 on Xbox Live. Absolute joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be a publicity stunt. They will u-turn within a couple of hours and claim it was an error/accident. Guaranteed.

While batting, having a look at the field, if the fielder positions can be highlighted much more using black colour, I think it can be viewed much more easily.
At times viewing the field setting, in such short time can be a bit tough.

Users who are viewing this thread