Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I have to agree with Skater. It is moments like this that make the game so good. I had one yesterday bowling around the wicket to a RHB, and I was bowling short at him, pitched the 4th ball up and smacked into his pads. The Umpire gave it not out. You can't review it in County 4 day games, but thanks to the inclusion of Ant Eye (well don BA, so frickin' cool), I checked it out. The umpire was right but it was literally half an inch off being LBW. Brilliant moment.

I have to agree with Skater. It is moments like this that make the game so good. I had one yesterday bowling around the wicket to a RHB, and I was bowling short at him, pitched the 4th ball up and smacked into his pads. The Umpire gave it not out. You can't review it in County 4 day games, but thanks to the inclusion of Ant Eye (well don BA, so frickin' cool), I checked it out. The umpire was right but it was literally half an inch off being LBW. Brilliant moment.

I had the opposite, an absolute stinker of an umpiring decision. So frustrating but brilliantly realistic.

Academic though as I can't save my career games.....

I almost... ALMOST had Matt LBW first ball in a match tonight. It was given, he reviewed it and it was JUST not-out. By a hair... Such a great moment.

VdqeRFz.jpg

We make no apology for our stand - you have an issue on PC version, post your steam Id and you will get help - simples

guys like Dutch are probably in the know regarding bugs that are an indicator of not having a legit copy.

plenty of people are reporting bugs and getting help.

the site should be doing all they can to support people paying the game and discourage piracy.

one wonders why you have such a problem with that, shipmate?

Has a pirate copy of the game and is told in no uncertain terms to get almighty tweaked.

Buys a legitimate copy and is given near 24x7 support and updates.

PS: Hooper makes stupid meme and also get's told to almighty tweak off. Idiot.

'tweak off'? honestly, what is that?

pc has turned into a site full of flogs tbh.. loving the troll at the moment tho!

I have a question.. I keep smacking the ball into the bowler on a straight drive, gets to him on the full everytime but never catches it? Shot stroke has to be tweaked I think. Along with the pull shot and the cut shot, the straight drive cant be played without keeping it on the ground no matter the timing!

Dont give me the.. Go to the nets, human error. Because Ive dropped it to rookie and tonked the Zims and I still do it.

Users who are viewing this thread