Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think the IGN piece will help but it hasn't been a spike.

I haven't listed those below 1% collectively those you mention might make 1-2% but not more than that.

Any word on how the PC version is fairing in general?

For those that are interested, Steam statistics of units shipped down to the 1%

Country / share
United Kingdom / 29%
Australia / 19%
United States / 12%
India / 10%
South Africa / 3%
New Zealand / 3%
Canada / 3%
Pakistan / 2%
Germany / 2%
Russian Federation / 1%
United Arab Emirates / 1%
France / 1%
Brazil / 1%
Netherlands / 1%

I'm still interested to see if you've sold any copies of the game in Ukraine: because I'd find that really funny for some reason...

Probably the only Eng vs Aus cricket victory we're going to see for a while.

It's interesting then how being a country with a test cricket team seems to be broadly irrelevant to the figures after the obvious Aus/UK. I certainly don't think you can put the 12% in America down to just expats.

I know of various cricket-related products that have a surprisingly high US percentage, from magazines to equipment to games...

Taking into account it's a cricket game, and all that means, the rest of this data is pretty much in line with Steam's general territorial breakdowns. https://twitter.com/seanethompson/status/423552044696231936/photo/1

I certainly don't think you can put the 12% in America down to just expats.

more likely to be than not, yankees interest in cricket mostly stop at commenting about how baseball is better under cricket videos in youtube.

I'm still interested to see if you've sold any copies of the game in Ukraine: because I'd find that really funny for some reason...

Quite a few, can't release a number of course.

----------

Any word on how the PC version is fairing in general?

At this point not enough to even consider having a public launch at the same time as Console in future. Sales would have to increase dramatically, I hope they will.

Quite a few, can't release a number of course.

----------

At this point not enough to even consider having a public launch at the same time as Console in future. Sales would have to increase dramatically, I hope they will.

Would people who had a illegitimate copy of the game have access to the leaderboards? Or would they be barred?

Would people who had a illegitimate copy of the game have access to the leaderboards? Or would they be barred?

It's hard for to answer that question without giving some stuff away. We generally don't bar everything because it shows people immediately that they need to fix something. We're still in the data collection phase - the fun will begin later - I might not get their money but I will get some amusement at their expense! muuuhhhhahahahahahaha!!!

It's hard for to answer that question without giving some stuff away. We generally don't bar everything because it shows people immediately that they need to fix something. We're still in the data collection phase - the fun will begin later - I might not get their money but I will get some amusement at their expense! muuuhhhhahahahahahaha!!!

I wouldn't want you to give anything away that might stop the fun. :)

Would love it if you share the info here when fun starts :cheers

Would love it if you share the info here when fun starts

Based on my limited knowledge of their plans for the thieves, I think we'll know exactly when it happens and they throw the switch on em ;)

I have a question.. I keep smacking the ball into the bowler on a straight drive

You should...

Go to the nets

...because its

human error.

...and all about foot placement. Pushing LT straight down the pitch, then pushing RT slightly of centre (say, 1 o'clock or 11 o'clock) you should be able to squeeze it past the bowler and in-between mid-on and mid-off now with Patch 2 in place on the PS3 and those fielders have been fixed. Depends of course as much as your skill-level as it does your controller. If you have a cheap one, you're not going to get the best experience on PC because it just doesn't have the same kinda hardware inside it that the XBOX, or similar quality ones have.

Haven't played enough Patch 2 on console to tell you whether it's working there, but the PC version it's easy to get it where you need it to be and straight drives feel great now.

I think I just gave you way too much airtime, but there we go, for what it's worth.

Just to bring up the Man of the Match discussion again -

I just got the MOTM for a 5 wicket haul - I took more wickets than anyone else and ended up with reasonable figures. But I took 4 of those 5 in the last over, when the opposition needed 44 runs to win - my MOTM winning performance had absolutely no impact on the outcome, we were always going to win.

Scorecards:
http://i.imgur.com/TOIQElW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zP1Sd2g.jpg

Who is the 'right' MOTM in this match?

Just to bring up the Man of the Match discussion again -

I just got the MOTM for a 5 wicket haul - I took more wickets than anyone else and ended up with reasonable figures. But I took 4 of those 5 in the last over, when the opposition needed 44 runs to win - my MOTM winning performance had absolutely no impact on the outcome, we were always going to win.

Scorecards:
http://i.imgur.com/TOIQElW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zP1Sd2g.jpg

Who is the 'right' MOTM in this match?

In this instance, i'd say a 5-fer in a t20 is a rare enough event you should still win, regardless as you say it didn't really change the result. And 4 wickets in 6 balls, if you were a spectator would be a "wow" moment, so it's fair enough i reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread