Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Based on my limited knowledge of their plans for the thieves, I think we'll know exactly when it happens and they throw the switch on em ;)

For some reason i keep picturing that scene from Jurassic Park when they cant get into the security systems and that little animation of Denis Nedry pops up on the screen wagging his finger and saying;
"uh-uh-uh you didnt say the magic word"

In this instance, i'd say a 5-fer in a t20 is a rare enough event you should still win, regardless as you say it didn't really change the result. And 4 wickets in 6 balls, if you were a spectator would be a "wow" moment, so it's fair enough i reckon.
C'mon, we all know that was not the point of his post. He just wanted to brag about his performance ;)

Why do you want to know everyone's steam id? What if they play on consoles?

Because I highly doubt someone playing on a console would ask such questions after having played it for so long

some one help how to get a true ipl tournament with fixtures and eliminator qualifiers

Tournaments are simply random home/away matches - you would only be able to set stadiums by editing the teams to have particular home grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread