Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

aquaken said:
thanks dear issue resolved with patch 2

So pirates like letting me know via PM that they got the update... they have no idea what I have in store for their save files.... have fun while you can.

...game turns into an .exe that hard codes Mike Fegan's AC13 pre-order money holiday snaps to your screensaver?

The annoying thing is that pirates pretty much always win these cat and mouse battles with developers in the end - whatever countermeasures you use, they are likely to find a way to bypass them.

If you can find a way to annoy them somehow though then that's great.

The annoying thing is that pirates pretty much always win these cat and mouse battles with developers in the end - whatever countermeasures you use, they are likely to find a way to bypass them.

If you can find a way to annoy them somehow though then that's great.

We will have fun at their expense along the way, it will be a laugh for sure - A Ross scorned and all of that! :)

I kind of hope that at least some pirates who never would have bought the game otherwise will get into it enough to buy it in the future. As scummy as they are, their money will be worth as much as anyone else's.

Maybe after a taste of the game, many of them will want to actually buy the real thing after the "surprise".

I hope you've tested the surprise well though, don't nuke any paying customers stuff along the way.

can you guys talk back to the pirated versions, as in changes you make to CA server side will it be able to affect these pirated saves and make it invalid or replace all players with bobble-head fegan.

can you guys talk back to the pirated versions, as in changes you make to CA server side will it be able to affect these pirated saves and make it invalid or replace all players with bobble-head fegan.

If they could get the licencing, they could make them sit through 5 minutes of the TV show 'WARNIE' between overs. I doubt it would be much of a cost.

Either that or just completely nuke their save games, profiles, all academy downloads and generally destroy the game.

I'd like little things - like having random extra fielders run onto the ground to take catches, or the umpire calling a no ball every time you appeal.

Every player becomes Biggs would be the best deterrent I could think of? Hell, I'd start shouting people copies...

Every player turns into Alastair Cook.

Y'know, too many cooks...

Every player becomes Biggs...

This would be much worse...

b1i6Wpo.png

Or make Mike Fegan run onto the ground as a Pirate shouted "This game is Pirated, please play AC13 now" ;):D

Users who are viewing this thread