Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

'tweak off'? honestly, what is that?

pc has turned into a site full of flogs tbh.. loving the troll at the moment tho!

I have a question.. I keep smacking the ball into the bowler on a straight drive, gets to him on the full everytime but never catches it? Shot stroke has to be tweaked I think. Along with the pull shot and the cut shot, the straight drive cant be played without keeping it on the ground no matter the timing!

Dont give me the.. Go to the nets, human error. Because Ive dropped it to rookie and tonked the Zims and I still do it.

Sorry.... you talking to me?

The academy is amazing, so many options, I am in it right now. I have downloaded many Pakistani and West Indies domestic teams today.

One issue is tho over emblems, their are a lot but we could do with more. Maybe perhaps emblems with more animals or more flag emblems, for example USA flag. Just an idea. Be helpful to avoid teams having same one.

The face creation options are perfect and I don't think they need to be improved.

Their is also a lack of stadiums, maybe some more of those. That's my suggestions, love them or hate them.

I had the opposite, an absolute stinker of an umpiring decision. So frustrating but brilliantly realistic.

Academic though as I can't save my career games.....

I know, I just made 21 off of 39, with a 75 partnership, and I thought "better see if I can save it", low and behold, froze at the saving screen.

Well finally got some runs batting at 7 in career mode.

Got done by a slower ball on 87!! hmmm Big Ant have you put in the Aussie 87 voodoo :D

For those that are interested, Steam statistics of units shipped down to the 1%

Country / share
United Kingdom / 29%
Australia / 19%
United States / 12%
India / 10%
South Africa / 3%
New Zealand / 3%
Canada / 3%
Pakistan / 2%
Germany / 2%
Russian Federation / 1%
United Arab Emirates / 1%
France / 1%
Brazil / 1%
Netherlands / 1%

Any spike in sales after that IGN review went out?

Are the Caribbean countries like Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, etc. collectively totalling a decent number - just not showing up because individually they are pretty low?

Any spike in sales after that IGN review went out?

Are the Caribbean countries like Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, etc. collectively totalling a decent number - just not showing up because individually they are pretty low?

I think the IGN piece will help but it hasn't been a spike.

I haven't listed those below 1% collectively those you mention might make 1-2% but not more than that.

Well whatever the percentage split is, I hope the overall volume is in line with or above your expectations. Given the fact that BAS seem to be running a 24 hour a day post-sales support service...rewards are justly due.

I haven't listed those below 1% collectively those you mention might make 1-2% but not more than that.
It's interesting then how being a country with a test cricket team seems to be broadly irrelevant to the figures after the obvious Aus/UK. I certainly don't think you can put the 12% in America down to just expats.

Sorry.... you talking to me?
Not really.. unless your a flog or one of the developers.

oh. :rolleyes

Hehhehehe... Anyway, Im out. No banter around here anymore, just people raging about steam ids. Its all a bit much at the 'mo. Ill be back when some mods are out and when some of the gameplay has been tweaked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread