Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

D

Dutch

I would never be able to convey to you the weight that we feel every day in knowing that those that knew Bradman well and were his friends have entrusted us to make his game.

Fantastic stuff Ross. Must be an absolute dream for you to be involved in even though the pressure is high. Congratulations. I have every confidence that you guys will deliver a game befitting of his name.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would never be able to convey to you the weight that we feel every day in knowing that those that knew Bradman well and were his friends have entrusted us to make his game.

That I can believe - and you have introduced new batting controls too and knowing the weight on your shoulders I would find it hard to believe batting was clumsy or of little worth.

ps3geek

School Cricketer
Ross, we cannot imagine how difficult it must been .

Nonetheless , wanted to know where did it all start . I mean what were your shortlists for the name of the game . Did Tru Blu help you with getting the approval from the Bradman Foundation ?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Have any of his heirs or family seen the game in action? Just out of curiosity, I assume they might have asked to see something before signing of, perhaps?

angad

Chairman of Consent

Is it possible for you to share with us how those talks went through? What all you showed to them? What they thought about your their game. Any particular things that they really loved and thought were in sync with the name Bradman?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry, I am under strict Non-Disclosure Agreements and so cannot reveal much.

All I can say is that they did their homework thoroughly, they knew of the competitors game, and have seen our game. They have belief in our game being the best there has ever been.

D

Dutch

The great thing about Bradman being the name of the game is that we will have a game that is proper cricket....finess in shotplaying, grace and intelligence. Bradman was no slogger of the ball and scored his runs through perfect timing and placement and the ability to pick off the gaps. I am sure great attention has been put into creating this along with the more modern type of playing cricket.

angad

Chairman of Consent

All I can say is that they did their homework thoroughly, they knew of the competitors game, and have seen our game.

No worries :cheers!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)

Lord Sajjad

Club Cricketer

All I can say is that they did their homework thoroughly, they knew of the competitors game, and have seen our game. They have belief in out game being the best there has ever been.

Ross you said that you will give us a video. When will that happen? :)

D

Dutch

Ross you said that you will give us a video. When will that happen? :)

When he has had his dinner.

This actually reminds me of a great racing game Grand Prix Legends. The game was based around the 1967 season. The cars were notoriously difficult to manage with hardly any downforce and you really had to slide around the corners. Best racing game I ever played.

Somethings glitter that are old.........

Ameer Usama

School Cricketer
I was wondering, can we play online from PC against someone on PS3 or XBox 360? Coz many of my friends have a PS3 and Xbox 360, not as many have PC, but i want to play online with them, can i do that :cheers Awesome name

angad

Chairman of Consent
I was wondering, can we pla online from PC against someone on PS3 or XBox 360? Coz many of my friends have a PS3 and Xbox 360, not as many have PC, but i want to play online with them, can i do that :cheers Awesome name

No you cant!! Is there really any game that allows you to do that????

Users who are viewing this thread