Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Don't see the need for any more videos this Friday now as the play session is not that far away. :)

I agree mate plus let them rest as the next month going to be crazy.

I say let Ross/bigant have the weekend off for once.
Let Ross enjoy the footy without requests. Thanks Ross and enjoy the weekend as I will enjoy sleeping for once.

My first thought since this game was announced

Is there anyway if you can implement a system like COD online on consoles where you can join one of the two teams and play against each other.
It would be pretty awesome if we could gather 11 different players and make a team like people from this forum and the two teams can play against each other.
Either a Head to Head or a tournament or something.
But i guess it would be difficult to implement a system like that because in games like COD everyone plays at the same time but in cricket, for example, the batting side, only two players can play at a time and the rest have to wait.
BUT if you can figure something out it would be awesome!!!
Just my thought but i'm sure someone must have thought of this before...

Not yet. We were working on that but I think it will be a patch.

I agree mate plus let them rest as the next month going to be crazy.

I say let Ross/bigant have the weekend off for once.
Let Ross enjoy the footy without requests. Thanks Ross and enjoy the weekend as I will enjoy sleeping for once.

Can't agree more. A much needed break for their hardworking staff as well as for us fans. :)

CPL/IPL/BBL- Top rated T20 tournaments ,if this three can make it then it will sell well in WI/AUS/IND.Certainly to get those licensed ,a big budget is required .

CPL/IPL/BBL- Top rated T20 tournaments ,if this three can make it then it will sell well in WI/AUS/IND.Certainly to get those licensed ,a big budget is required .

Too much money for so little though...as they aren't even International Fixtures and its only one type of cricket. It would be nice to have everything licensed as I'm sure everyone will agree but I'm sure most people would prefer a great game with no licenses than an average game with lots of licenses :thumbs

I would like to see what stats appear as batsman/ bowler appear on screen. for instance generally for batsman: Matches Inns NO HS Runs Av SR
for bowlers: Matches Balls Runs BB Wts Av SR Econ
Also how the scorecard will look and other screenshots like that. Cricket is very stat orientated and I hope the game reflects this!!

I would like to see what stats appear as batsman/ bowler appear on screen. for instance generally for batsman: Matches Inns NO HS Runs Av SR
for bowlers: Matches Balls Runs BB Wts Av SR Econ
Also how the scorecard will look and other screenshots like that. Cricket is very stat orientated and I hope the game reflects this!!

You can see batting stats in this shot:

113156d1376995147-don-bradman-cricket-14-general-discussion-bigant.jpg

Last edited:
And I guess the stats shown while you walk on to bat would differ for different formats. Adding S/R for limited overs cricket.

I didn't think this was the finished article but thanks skater. I was hoping it would be more traditional, as "innings batted in" isn't really a cricket term used on stats. "Innings" is better. No Matches display or high score either is disappointing. im looking forward to the game and know gameplay is more important but just thought id mention it!

Too much money for so little though...as they aren't even International Fixtures and its only one type of cricket. It would be nice to have everything licensed as I'm sure everyone will agree but I'm sure most people would prefer a great game with no licenses than an average game with lots of licenses :thumbs

Here,we can all cross our fingers and pray DBC'14 to be a hit ,which might increase the chance of more license team/stuff in next sequence.
I would love to play my fav player in a game with strong gameplay.

Here,we can all cross our fingers and pray DBC'14 to be a hit ,which might increase the chance of more license team/stuff in next sequence.
I would love to play my fav player in a game with strong gameplay.

Yea with the Cricket Academy you can create a pretty life-like player, you should see what some of the guys are doing..Brilliant work!!

I doubt the IPL will ever be licensed but one tournament that I'd really like to see is the ICC Test Championship when it starts, that would be the pinnacle of excellence for me.

Users who are viewing this thread