Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You can see batting stats in this shot:

113156d1376995147-don-bradman-cricket-14-general-discussion-bigant.jpg

That is great news - looks like Big Ant has got another thing right, namely they're going to have the stats pop up on screen between balls or overs, rather than having them buried in a load of menus!

dual play option

Hi guys.. really appreciate what u are doing with this game. I dont remeber being excited about a cricket game ever before... just wanted to know if there is an option of split screen ( side by side) in for two player local matchs.where in one screen shows off the batsman's camera angle and the other the the bowlers end. you may think iam crazy but the only reason that i have raised this is because the led TV that i have and the ones that are coming out have a dual play option where in the split screen can be viewed as one full screen when u where the glasses.
this would realy enhance the comfort level if one gets to play in the same angle as in career mode with his friends. Just wanted to keep this as an option please....

Cheers !!!:cheers

@bilal khan Thanks for the kind words, sadly we have not implemented support for the split screen that you talk of as the user base just isn't high enough - I have played this with multiplayer Motorstorm and it was awesome!

I didn't think this was the finished article but thanks skater. I was hoping it would be more traditional, as "innings batted in" isn't really a cricket term used on stats. "Innings" is better. No Matches display or high score either is disappointing. im looking forward to the game and know gameplay is more important but just thought id mention it!

Actually, I was thinking about the exact same thing. Of all the sneak peeks, screenshots and videos, the player stats card when he is coming on to bat is the biggest weakling for me. Though, just by adding a few more important pieces of information, like Strike Rate, Best Score, etc. it can be redeemed.

Edit: Some recent posts are suggesting another method for viewing that stats. It would be cool, too. But the main screen should at least have the S/R and best score, I think. :)

You can look at more stats in that screen by the press of a button from what i understood. I understand ideal thing would be to show a lot more info by default but cant have everything you know.

will the press release be in august has anything has been confirmed by ross on the press release yet

will the press release be in august has anything has been confirmed by ross on the press release yet

You can bet my grandmothers wheelchair that that kind of news will be all over this place like a hen night in Bangor.....dont worry. If you aint seeing it you aint missing it.

No but in the thread called "Hidden Gems" there is an unofficial list of what might probably be in the game. See if you can find it.

i tried to search for this thread but i can't.. will you help me to find it?? give me the link please

Edit dutchad: I have edited your post. No text speak please. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anything yet been confirmed regarding the stadiums featured in the game?

i tried to search for this thread bt i can't.. will u help me to find it?? give me the link plz

Name of the thread has changed or I got it wrong.....here is the correct link.
Remember none of what is in there has been officially confirmed.......

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-breakdown-gameplay-details-added-84010.html

@israr and biggs.......How do you like the new me.......and I will not break!:spy:p;)

You're doing gods work...

Users who are viewing this thread