Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, in career mode, how will we be evaluated? I mean what if we keep scoring 30-40 runs each game, wasting good amount of balls, and our team loses everytime. And will we get feedback on what the coach, captain thinks about us, or wants from us?

Great question- has anyone answered this yet. Will you get some sort of warning if you are in danger of losing your place in the team or will you just be dropped a level. The warning could come in the form of a report on another up and coming player eying your position in the team?

Great question- has anyone answered this yet. Will you get some sort of warning if you are in danger of losing your place in the team or will you just be dropped a level. The warning could come in the form of a report on another up and coming player eying your position in the team?

You will have to write a report for homework of why you should be in the team, then when you dont complete it you will be dropped from the side, the coach will be sacked and your team will be a complete shambles.....oh wait im confusing your question with the real Australian Team :D

But in all seriousness this is a really good question, would like to know whether there is some sort of message system in the game where we can check messages from the coach or selectors telling us to improve, maybe an in game email system that gives hints and tips on how to improve your game. :thumbs

My guess is that there will be no warning, you will be just be dropped and left to fight for your spot again.

One thing i would like to know is what happens if im really terrible at the game and i cannot progress past the lowest schoolboy level, does that mean that I could be a 20 year old schoolboy cricketer if i dont level up or is there a point where it will automatically upgrade you?

Last edited:
One thing i would like to know is what happens if im really terrible at the game (quite possible) and i cannot progress past the lowest schoolboy level, does that mean that I could be a 20 year old schoolboy cricketer if i dont level up or is there a point where it will automatically upgrade you?

I don't think the first level is actually schoolboy cricket is it? I thought it went from the state seconds, to state, to international T20, to international ODI, to test matches? I could be wrong though!

One thing i would like to know is what happens if im really terrible at the game (quite possible) and i cannot progress past the lowest schoolboy level, does that mean that I could be a 20 year old schoolboy cricketer if i dont level up or is there a point where it will automatically upgrade you?

I hope that actually happens and the game doesnt automatically upgrade you, otherwise there is no sense of achievement. If you arent good you should just lower the difficulty level.

I don't think the first level is actually schoolboy cricket is it? I thought it went from the state seconds, to state, to international T20, to international ODI, to test matches? I could be wrong though!

I actually thought we started as a schoolboy cricketer but maybe i imagined that, the fact that you are 16 when you start your career would make that seem more likely, i guess we will just wait and see. My point was that it would be pretty unrealistic if you could play schoolboy cricket at any age.

I have completely given up trying to read everything in this forum...it is complete chaos in here.

Jus going to read mikey and ross's posts from now on :(

Agree its hard.... Ross' posts are the most important. I will search for them from now on.

Maybe I better attach a joke to each post then to make it worthwhile.

A seal walks into a club....

and picks up Heidi Klum!!!!

Terrible....absolutely terrible, im ashamed i even posted that :noway

See what happens when you dont give us things to talk about Ross.

Yeah... it's been so long since the last screenshots and video...

__
Baby seal goes into a bar, the Bartender says "What'll it be?".
The seal replies "Anything but Canadian Club on the rocks!"

Users who are viewing this thread