Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are not many competitors that are on current-gen console and have Ps4 and Xbox One dev etc.. but regardless of that, as you say, there are Cricket games being developed that I know of too.

The competition as I see it is broader than Cricket games - I find Madden, FIFA, MLB, etc.. inspirational and we strive to compete with those guys, and one day hopefully we will get to be on our fifth or sixth iteration and be able to give it a good shot.

Barring graphics (maybe) I can see this game to be way ahead of those games in terms of everything else by the time the fourth iteration comes....

Correction: Even the graphics would look best and it will be fully licensed as EA won't leave you till they get a deal for DBC 16...;-)

aryan8262in

Club Captain
offtopic:i heard rumors that other cricket which expected to release on 21st june and delayed to november is now cancelled??is it??

since i was not active here on pc since last week,:yes any latest announcement or news from ross about dbc14????

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would prefer it if bigant could make a big enough impact with this and the next few DB's that they didn't need EA or anyone else. They're not cricket people so I don't see what they'll bring to the table other than money!! Although competition is good, I trust Ross and the team are passionate enough about cricket to motivate themselves.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
offtopic:i heard rumors that other cricket which expected to release on 21st june and delayed to november is now cancelled??is it??

since i was not active here on pc since last week,:yes any latest announcement or news from ross about dbc14????

Short answer: no

Long answer: no and no

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yes. So a possible Steam release wouldn't be at the same time as physical retail.

Only if they choose to... PC can go day-and-date digital and physical media (*if* indeed you choose to do a retail version of PC... Personally I wouldn't!)
I think only one of the consoles has a hard ruling on it now which is an absolute "NO".

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah but MS will not publish if you go Sony digital day one....

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yeah but MS will not publish if you go Sony digital day one....

Obviously I wouldn't be allowed to confirm anything confidential, but there seem to be exceptions, presumably depending on what's in it for them: who you are and how much they want it... Borderlands 2 went day one on PSN, but they still released it on 360. 505/Starbreeze just did the same with Payday 2 as well...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You know exceptions make the rule...

Users who are viewing this thread