Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

why are you indians sooo jealouse about Bangladesh?? you can talk about sachin!! bt we can't talk about ours?? you guys don't have a mentality toe accept..we love sachin, u should love SHAKIB AL HASAN, shohag GAZI, TAMIM, MUSHFIQ too...

Let's keep this thread clean and get back on topic please....

TOPIC: Ross Can we expect the news on play session by wednesday?.... Could not think of any other questions to ask....:p:p

Gazi > Tendulkar #DBC14

Did I really just read that?!

Was supposed to be sarcastic! Are you Sheldon Cooper in disguise?

----------

why are you indians sooo jealouse about Bangladesh?? you can talk about sachin!! bt we can't talk about ours?? you guys don't have a mentality toe accept..we love sachin, u should love SHAKIB AL HASAN, shohag GAZI, TAMIM, MUSHFIQ too...
what more can we expect from an Indian fan! :/
btw benefit of doubt should be given to you after you lost today! :P

Friends, the point was`nt about me being jealous. It was just that this thread is about the upcoming game DBC14 by BigAnt studios and does not have anything to do with NZ in Bangladesh. Please refrain from posting match updates in this thread. We have a whole subforum for those discussions.

Was supposed to be sarcastic! Are you Sheldon Cooper in disguise?

----------

Friends, the point was`nt about me being jealous. It was just that this thread is about the upcoming game DBC14 by BigAnt studios and does not have anything to do with NZ in Bangladesh. Please refrain from posting match updates in this thread. We have a whole subforum for those discussions.

whoa there!!! there are so many off topics on this thread regarding sachin, dhoni and also other things...where were u at that time?? whatever, my mistake!! you guys keep asking though you know that the playsession update is not coming before next week.. my mistake!! sorry forgive me!!! :rolleyes

----------

Gazi > Tendulkar #DBC14

lol... typical newzealand fan...ashton agar got so much attention after scoring 96 in his debut...bt when we want to praise our players..you guys have so many problems... :thumbs

whoa there!!! there are so many off topics on this thread regarding sachin, dhoni and also other things...where were u at that time?? whatever, my mistake!!
I might have a bit of sympathy for the 'it happened before' argument about this thread going off topic, but when all your post to start that discussion was a mention of it and saying 'off topic' at the start of it, that's different to discussing real cricket as a tangent to a discussion about the game as most previous discussions of any other example of players you can think of has been.

The discussion of Australian cricket has slightly more relevance because of its impact on the timing of the game's release and marketing.

So back to discussing the game.

bt when we want to praise our players..you guys have so many problems... :thumbs

Take a chill pill there superstar... I was making a joke, I think a hat-trick in any test by whomever is pretty f'n stellar, I even said so. Relax.

So back to discussing the game.

When is the release date of Gazi Bradman Cricket 15?

lol... typical newzealand fan...ashton agar got so much attention after scoring 96 in his debut...bt when we want to praise our players..you guys have so many problems... :thumbs

not to throw petrol on the flames, but you realise he cirticised a NEW ZEALAND fan, for wanting to discuss ASHTON AGAR for scoring 96 on his debut, but not a bangladesh player.

i mean, FFS, Agar scored 98 on his debut, for Australia...

do you see the problem there Kamrul???

literally beyond parody.

Last edited:
You THOUGHT WRONG... go moderate elsewhere, hippie.

it it is so refreshing to know that people will always be able to expand the boundaries of off-topicness ever further.

"the Big Ant Discussion Threads: Where No Man Has Gone Before....."

fortunately there are loads of "no-mans" here to push the boundaries of the universe ever further....

whatever... it was just a nothing topic to make a debate... if u didn't like my 1st post about gazi then u could have ignore it... at the end of the day, i am sorry.. we can't pick an off topic regarding any bangladeshi player...sorry for that...bangladeshis are not even a decent team..i hope now you agree,,,sorry again

Users who are viewing this thread