Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

which laptop model you have....
It's an HP Pavilion g6-1220sa, specs at the link below;

HP Pavilion g6-1220sa Notebook PC Product Specifications | HP? Support

I've had it a couple of years now and it was a refurbished model at the time so the overheating doesn't come as a surprise. The warranty has expired now though so I might just open it up and clean the dust out, that could help.

It's not a software issue because I always keep my computer low on processes and it was the same before and after a clean install of Windows.

I suppose for now, you could say, it's been sent back to the Pavilion...
getmecoat.gif

Release Time.

Question to everyone wether to release now or later.
Will we loose interest if we have to wait until next year.
After this third test will the interest still be strong.
What can happen next year that will produce greater sales.
From what we have seen and heard if they release now and the game is very good,gamers will talk about this new game.that news will surely generate more sales.
If they release next year the same thing will happen,only the interest may not be as high.
What do you think.

Hbk/mikey,

Does early/late timing mean it is a bad shot? Even if it is what i intended to to place the ball finer/deeper.

Question to everyone wether to release now or later.
Will we loose interest if we have to wait until next year.
After this third test will the interest still be strong.
What can happen next year that will produce greater sales.
From what we have seen and heard if they release now and the game is very good,gamers will talk about this new game.that news will surely generate more sales.
If they release next year the same thing will happen,only the interest may not be as high.
What do you think.

Releasing next year is logistical. It could not be released this year as it would have been hampered by the Christmas period.

Do u think releasing it out of cricket season would hampen sales :)
As everyone would be talking about AFL NRL

I liken getting the nets practice mode in CA to getting foreplay with the hottest bird in town......makes you want the final product bad. C'mon BA.

:lol

Yeah, she's a real tease!

One thing's for sure, I'm going to suck at playing spin. Any tips on how to play spinners?

My tips (and these are just mine) are:

1. know how the ball is meant to spin ie. off/leg/orthodox/etc
2. watch the bowlers hand for any variation (eg. flipper, googly, etc) if possible
3. MOVE YOUR FEET!! watch Michael Clarke play spin...he waltzes down the pitch which removes the risk of turn...but you risk getting stumped too
4. watch the ball! if it bounces short, you have more of an opportunity to hit it; if it bounces full or at a good length...know what shot you're going to play and play it. Nothing worse than not knowing what shot you want to play and being caught in nomansland! ie. half forward/half back.
5. Practice in the nets! :)

Releasing next year is logistical. It could not be released this year as it would have been hampered by the Christmas period.

I think xmas is the time for buying,wasnt that what Big Ant was originally looking for.
valettas

Users who are viewing this thread