Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I knocked off the non striker's stump through a powerful straight drive and it was realistic :thumbs

same here. mine probably cartwheeled. coudln't see as it went out of the window (using close batsman camera)

This is cool to hear, when I'm batting though the stump animations seem really bad like ashes 09 I haven't had one budge much or get "de-soiled" so to speak.

Hahah. Ashes 09 SLAM!

....are you actually playing the same demo everyone else is?

Everyone here is annoying me, we have 79C complaining about how is can't edge the ball if he tries and now we have punk sk8r complaining that he hasn't had his stumps knocked over. :noway

Eh, I'd hardly call it complaining... just observing. I went back to the old version and edged 2 of my first 10 with ideal timing. Somewhere in the middle ground of the 2 would be good.

Edging it with ideal timing seems a bit harsh :P So the option is to make it harder to obtain ideal timing, which I'm sure it will be in the final version on legend.

Last edited:
I think they prolly just made it a bit easier to hit (rather than edge) in this beta so you could belt it at santa... I wouldn't get too worried about the edges thing.

I think they prolly just made it a bit easier to hit (rather than edge) in this beta so you could belt it at santa... I wouldn't get too worried about the edges thing.

Ross said in another thread that it seems to be an issue where the difficulty level is stuck on Average no matter what you select. As much as we can give any error purpose if we try hard enough, I don't think this one was intended.

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but it feels like the stumps on the strikers end are more planted in the ground than what they will be in the real game.

Has anyone else noticed the weird shaking the stumps do when they get it and that fast delivery will barely budge the stumps?
It's as if the stumps want to move more than they are...

and the bug crept in that kept the difficulty the same regardless of selection... oh well... there will be a 99.94b soon.

Users who are viewing this thread