Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Test.jpg

Can Ross confirm whether this stadium is available in the game? :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a place holder from a WIP build. That most likely became the Don Bradman oval...

ciki

School Cricketer
This type of grounds can be very useful in career mode when player start his journey as 16/17 yrs old. In This type of grounds player feels like First class cricket.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Can Ross confirm whether this stadium is available in the game?
I know it's been said before but it's amazing how much the graphics have improved in a year. From the unrealistic ground with the feet oddly placed on it to the kits, it's really improved a lot. That screenshot is still better than anything you would be able to find on Ashes Cricket 2013 or any previous cricket game though.

I remember the screenshot where MattW was bowled and Biggs was keeping, I think. That looked great and had improved greatly since this but it's also made many improvements since then, especially in the textures.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
A rather inconvenient place to build a cricket ground around. And then they decided to plant a new one!

I can't remember seeing the tree on Tv for some reason. I guess Kent don't get many games. I wonder how many times there's been a collision between a fielder and the tree, especially the huge old one.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was there last season and I don't recall seeing the new tree on the outfield as Wikipedia states. I'm pretty sure it's a few feet behind the boundary rope.

@Barmy Yep.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a non-cricket query I've and I'm not sure if it's the right forum to ask, but I really like the "Road Junkie" feat included as a theme music in DBC beta and I'd to thank Ross & team for including it in the game. :cheers
The more I listen to it, the more I love it. In fact, I've gone to the extent of un-checking all other music from the menu so I get to hear the same song on loop :yes.
I looked up the particular beat in Google, also tried to find it using SoundHound Android app, but no success :noway. Any pointers to the original track, where can I listen to it or may be download it ?

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
I was there last season and I don't recall seeing the new tree on the outfield as Wikipedia states. I'm pretty sure it's a few feet behind the boundary rope.

@Barmy Yep.

The picture you posted was of the new tree a few feet inside the boundary rope.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Looks good...I just hope that there's a minimal crowd at First div matches. Hell, even Shield matches in Aust are usually empty...everything except maybe the 20/20 matches (big bash matches are usually packed) and some 1 dayers. Otherwise they're playing in empty stadiums.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The picture you posted was of the new tree a few feet inside the boundary rope.

Well then I am confused because in this photo it's behind the boundary.

51198820.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread