Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Unpacked the game.And the contents are-Steel case containing game cd,1 coupon for next shopping,1 poster of sachin,1 poster of don bradman,And manuals,wrappers etc. alongwith thankyou card....

No poster of Kohli? You have been duped :rolleyes

How is it that retailers in dubai and singapore and many more places break street dates repeatedly? thought there were fines and such? They do it for almost every game surely they would be out of business with all the fines?

----------

Why does it show umpire raising a finger for catches out on the boundary? :mad

That's such a small problem not even worth fixing tbh...

Last edited:
It would be worth putting new thread creation by new members on mod review for some time, as normally people who have been on forum longer know where to post what and the fact that every small bit or info doesnt need a new thread.

How is it that retailers in dubai and singapore and many more places break street dates repeatedly? thought there were fines and such? They do it for almost every game surely they would be out of business with all the fines?

----------

That's such a small problem not even worth fixing tbh...
It might be a very small and non game breaking issue but goes to show what kind of testing the game went through. It doesn't take long to see this issue and it is something that should have been addressed.

I've seen a few gameplay videos and there's only one thing I find fault with: the batting animations. The batsman keeps the bat stationary until the player a shot is activated by the player. This makes the batsman move in a sudden manner, which looks pretty strange and unnatural, especially in slow motion.
Maybe in the next iteration or something, an improvement can be made in this. My suggestion is to make the batsman raise the bat slowly before a shot is commanded by the player so that when he plays the shot, it would look pretty natural.

Other than this, it's a great game. Congrats to Big Ant team for making the best cricket game yet! :)

Users who are viewing this thread