Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Anyone else finding batting way harder than it was in the nets? :P

Anyone else find batting in a game way harder than in nets?

The nets had no bowler tactics, they just bowled randomly with a few constraints. You also had no fielders to worry about and runs and wickets to worry about.

The nets had no bowler tactics, they just bowled randomly with a few constraints. You also had no fielders to worry about and runs and wickets to worry about.

Which is what lots of us have been saying every time someone claimed that "legend is too easy" or such like. Nice to be proven right :)

Very difficult game so far but I like it.

Sarcasm not required, just finding the camera angles not as good as they seemed to be in the nets for some reason.

Sarcasm not required, just finding the camera angles not as good as they seemed to be in the nets for some reason.

Wasn't intending to be sarcastic sorry, just trying to draw a parallel between the two.

I can't really comment on the camera angles as I haven't played it yet. Maybe the fact that the camera moves around to see where you hit it can be disorientating, whilst in the nets it always faces dead forward.

Hey guys, just a quick question. Sorry if this has been answered already as I don't visit the forms that often specially since I have received my copy loll.

Now when I am batting in career mode, do I actually have to stand and watch my partner bat? Like seriously? In a 4 day game, the bot takes forever to take a single. Is there any way to skip it or that's the way it is designed?

After hearing all the anomalies that has been posted and the quick responses by Bigant staff and their assurance to fix them in patch, I am feeling better that as a PC user I'll be getting game after two months. I was thinking the same since past few days that PS3 and Xbox users finds some things here and there, and after fixes by ever active staff of Bigant, PC users get a complete game :D

P.S.: Just trying to stay positive for this long wait of two months.

Hokay guys,stupid question
How do i change the "line" of the bowl?..ive toggled the left analog(xbox) to the extremes of both sides but it keeps bowling straight?...when to move the analog... during or before delivery?

Hokay guys,stupid question
How do i change the "line" of the bowl?..ive toggled the left analog(xbox) to the extremes of both sides but it keeps bowling straight?...when to move the analog... during or before delivery?

move the right stick on an angle in it's upward motion, I haven't gotten the hang of it yet

also are you o a lower level?

i suggest the low levels compensate for you and bowl it straighter.

Finally!!!!!!~!

4e3ase7u.jpg

:yes:yes:yes:yes

Each time I see these pictures, I'm reminded of ethybubs' comment about room floors/bedsheets :p

What's the best way to do career mode in terms of replacing teams?

Users who are viewing this thread