Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My question is why anyone would come on here and brag about their pirating.

Hopefully Ross did indeed make it rain.

I did and his game boots to the steam store page

----------

Xbox is still #1 focus

Seems fair. Is there any possibility of console hotfixes for such issues, or is this going to need to be another full patch?

As a side note, it seems the Bangladesh emblem isn't registering again since the latest update.

Xbox is still #1 focus
ok, ya understand that.tried getting into the blobset #desperation /curiosity, got halfway in, but you guys have packed and packed everything inside:noway.we do need some sort of set method for mods, when you are back on it.

----------

also found another thing, some people seem to be able to use cheat engine to speed up or slow up the game it seems...just came across it.

Ross, please make or edit at least one camera that goes with the ball...present camera angles are good but lacking a little zoom and breaks the angle when goes to the boundary...this is becoming very difficult when played with complete manual fielding...please put it in your list for patch 3.

Does anyone know how to time catching? Every time I press Right Analog Stick, my fielders drop the catch and it's really pissing me off... Is there any indication whatsoever within the game that'll allow me to time the catching?... Can someone help me out before I blow a gasket... I just dropped 4 catches in a match and it cost me T20 match against my friend -,-

ok, ya understand that.tried getting into the blobset #desperation /curiosity, got halfway in, but you guys have packed and packed everything inside:noway.we do need some sort of set method for mods, when you are back on it.

----------

also found another thing, some people seem to be able to use cheat engine to speed up or slow up the game it seems...just came across it.

This is one thing I am looking forward to. What tool(s) did you use to unpack the blobset?

Does anyone know how to time catching? Every time I press Right Analog Stick, my fielders drop the catch and it's really pissing me off... Is there any indication whatsoever within the game that'll allow me to time the catching?... Can someone help me out before I blow a gasket... I just dropped 4 catches in a match and it cost me T20 match against my friend -,-

What's your fielding option? Is it auto by any chance? Change it to semi-manual (or is it semi-auto?) and you should be able to take catches by pushing right stick.

I'am just wondering if i can play DBC 14 on two different computers with single purchase. or is there any offer like multiple licenses ? I wanna get the game for two different systems.

thanks

I'am just wondering if i can play DBC 14 on two different computers with single purchase. or is there any offer like multiple licenses ? I wanna get the game for two different systems.

thanks

If you have it installed through steam then of course you can. Just install Steam on both computers, download the files on both computers and you are ready to go.

You can only play the game on 1 computer at a time however because the game is linked to your Steam account.

thanks

You can play it on as many systems as you want as long as...

1. You have Steam installed on the system you are playing and log in to Steam for validation/verification.

2. You play the game from only one system at any given time.

Edit: Dale got there first...

Users who are viewing this thread