Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hello every one!
i am looking for the downloadable patch 2.0 for ps3 if anyone can help me in that regards it'll by highly appreciated.
ps. sorry if i am repeating the question as i have just joined the group.

Thanks

They aren't available to download via web browser/PC. You need to do it via your Playstation, and it should automatically prompt you to do so if the system is connected to the internet

when i was add player in to my steam account for online play it show me error message

error adding friends.please try again how to fix it

link for bbl updated teams and logos and kits please i m legit user[DOUBLEPOST=1420482692][/DOUBLEPOST]there is also a bug in a game whenever a batsman is caught behind and given out then next ball comes batsman doesn't go. so he is considered as not out. any solution?

link for bbl updated teams and logos and kits please i m legit user[DOUBLEPOST=1420482692][/DOUBLEPOST]there is also a bug in a game whenever a batsman is caught behind and given out then next ball comes batsman doesn't go. so he is considered as not out. any solution?

If you're 'legit' then you should know there is no 'link' for updated teams. Just get them through the game.

i just saw a TTC trailer again i dont know how he looks now after 2 years but love last sec pitch marker which makes it easy to judge the bowl .... i love to bat against meduim and spin bowling even with fast meduim but when fast bowler come i just estimate ...i think last sec marker is better and when TTC is coming ?

is there any info about patch 3 on xbox 360 and ps3

Users who are viewing this thread