Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Anybody else get a 12.8 MB update on PC?
I also one on three other games, including two not by Big Ant - and on launch it ran the installer for the Visual C re-distributable, so it's probably a Microsoft patch of their runtime rather than an update to the game.

I also one on three other games, including two not by Big Ant - and on launch it ran the installer for the Visual C re-distributable, so it's probably a Microsoft patch of their runtime rather than an update to the game.
Ya i got the same for Assetto corsa and DBC .

Hello Im DBC14 hard core fan .... I have DBC14 on My Higher end Desktop and its awesome ...

Now im trying to Buy PS3 only Coz DBC14 ... Will it make any difference in graphics and gameplay ???
thanks in advance

Hello Im DBC14 hard core fan .... I have DBC14 on My Higher end Desktop and its awesome ...

Now im trying to Buy PS3 only Coz DBC14 ... Will it make any difference in graphics and gameplay ???
thanks in advance
Why buying on PS3 when you have it on PC...The graphics are a bit off compared to PC and the smoothness also is there on PC...If you are willing to buy it for PS4 then it might be better than PC just by a bit not much...

Why buying on PS3 when you have it on PC...The graphics are a bit off compared to PC and the smoothness also is there on PC...If you are willing to buy it for PS4 then it might be better than PC just by a bit not much...
Thank u

But Im making my way to get a Console for Home use as my friend giving it for me fr good price ...

So which will be best to play DBC14 on PC or Ps3 (2 Players) ??
PC or Ps3 In Graphics wise ??

Two players (online and offline) mode is not available in this game. I pretty much stopped playing Cricket on PlayStation 3 after I bought the PC version. The visual and performance differences are day and night. Don't even bother buying it for PlayStation 3 as there are far better games (especially the exclusives) that you'd want to start with.

Hello ,

Can anyone provide me links for New Kits and Mod's for My PS3 ??

Thanks in Advance :)

I really need to turn my Laptop on and play this game again... Well overdue. Anything I need to catch up on?

...so say we all.

Honestly, if I could be any better a person I would've crossed that bridge by now. You know what you're in for when it comes to my inability to fulfill expectations.

I will turn it on soon though. [HASHTAG]#Promises[/HASHTAG].

What is new for next gen? Is there 4 player yet? I already have it on 360 is there much point buying for xbox one?

Users who are viewing this thread