Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

... off a no ball.

ha ha thankfully not... but actually i was pleased to at least have someone there and took the catch. My keeper dropped two edges (i definitely moved the right stick up so not sure why) and i also moved a leg slip out (i was bowling bodyline) and an over later had a sort of bat pad edge go right to leg slip...

gonna put it in the Match thread later but I was playing as the England Rebels 1990 vs England Rebels 1982 and Gooch and Boycott and an opening stand of 350 in over 60 overs... I was absolutely desperate and went bodyline (custom format with no bouncer or fielder restrictions) and it worked after a fashion... got them to 431/3 by the time the 90 over innings limit was reached!

if the injuries we were told were in there were really in there i might have at least got a couple of retired hurts because i got some juicy hits in.

@fiction, you're online now can you tell us - are injuries really in the game but the configuration is wrong and they're too rare (i.e. something a patch might be able to address) or are they not in there (and so we''l have to wait for a later iteration).

after a long time later today i played dbc14 but saw a update of 25 mb. what is this ?

If it has been a long time since you launched Steam, you're just getting old updates. There was one recently that added a simulate button to careers and there was an update for the some of the Microsoft components used.

If it has been a long time since you launched Steam, you're just getting old updates. There was one recently that added a simulate button to careers and there was an update for the some of the Microsoft components used.
ok.because i have not played the game about 2 months .[DOUBLEPOST=1427527881][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok.because i have not played the game about 2 months .

The marketing is on the publisher: I don't know what the deal was obviously, but it seems to me that they acted more like a distributor only in this instance: the marketing was next to nothing. Again, hopefully rectified next time around.

Spot on. We were not meant to be doing the marketing.

...clearly PlanetCricket was the most effective tool used though. Or was that just me? The most effective tool? [HASHTAG]#inbeforeMattsaysit[/HASHTAG]

i have been playing this game for about 1 month but i have still trouble judging the line of the ball especially the ball pitched on the off stump and outside off stump , i can easily judge the line and length of balls pitched on middle and leg and can score runs easily in leg side but when in the match bowler bowls outside off stump i tend to completely miss it and always play the in the leg side and miss the ball . can some one help me with this

Users who are viewing this thread