Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

mate I started a search operation and was able to find only wireless
Wireless controller will also work fine with PC.
I am using wireless Xbox controller. They give you a connector with the controller which will be plugged into usb port, and your controller will be connected with that device.
No additional drivers/hacks needed.

Wireless controller will also work fine with PC.
I am using wireless Xbox controller. They give you a connector with the controller which will be plugged into usb port, and your controller will be connected with that device.
No additional drivers/hacks needed.
Thanks mate..

i really wouldn't expect to be "given" the wireless adapter. but it's a few quid to buy on amazon.
well i bought wireless controller and adapter was there in the pack.

[HASHTAG]#JustBuyAnXboxControllerAlready[/HASHTAG]

hello every one i am having a proplem i have pc version version of the game leaderboard stuck .. its showing only 4 wins i won more then 15 games and also its not moving at all ... i reinsatll the window once becaus eof the fields issue ... my give me solution my steam id is mohsin.gamer33

hey everyone....im looking forward to buy the original version of dbc...but i see 2 different games on amazon.....
1} dbc collectors edition-rs. 1999
2} dbc limited edition-rs. 2949

what is the difference between the two

I sometimes wander onto the DBC facebook sit to see what the f***wits of the world are up to. This post though takes the biscuit..........

Hi,

I bought your game from ebay a couple of weeks ago for £39.99 and I still haven't been sent it. They said they looked into it and there's nothing that they could do so I basically lost my money. Is there any chance that you could send me a new copy as I really want to play your game?

Thanks
Luke

:lol I guess he'll be posting on PC shortly.

This one's pretty good also......

Can u guys bring rain making match next friday.

DBC's Facebook is a hive of scum and villainy, we must be cautious...

I sometimes wander onto the DBC facebook sit to see what the f***wits of the world are up to. This post though takes the biscuit..........

Hi,

I bought your game from ebay a couple of weeks ago for £39.99 and I still haven't been sent it. They said they looked into it and there's nothing that they could do so I basically lost my money. Is there any chance that you could send me a new copy as I really want to play your game?

Thanks
Luke

:lol I guess he'll be posting on PC shortly.

This one's pretty good also......

Can u guys bring rain making match next friday.

When you look at facebook or youtube comments (most internet forums actually) you tend to question whether humans are the most evolved species on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread