Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I had the least courage to say that I have my frndz not owning yet and abt to own. but I still had that game in that case[DOUBLEPOST=1437751679][/DOUBLEPOST]i had downloaded the free game also

I had the least courage to say that I have my frndz not owning yet and abt to own. but I still had that game in that case[DOUBLEPOST=1437751679][/DOUBLEPOST]i had downloaded the free game also
I smell cow dung. Dont keep quoting me. fearsome tweak off...

Extremely flawed argument Blockerboy :D:D, doesn't necessarily mean if one can afford a PC capable of running Modern games, one always have in the similar capacity, the money to buy a video game. I'd say ts more about the buying habits of people. Most of the people buying video games (atleast in my locality) fall under the age bracket of 16-22. So a father/mother/guardian of a that person would just NOT be willing to spend Rs. 5000 for a mere video game and this unwillingness is directly due to the fact that he just can't afford to spend 5000 on pleasure. So most of the pirates really "ARE" poor and that makes state of modern economic system extremely frustrating for them. However it doesn't mean that people shove off their responsibilities to the excuses under the disguise of "realities". There are bunch of good people too, who realize that there is opportunity, work hard for it and then earn it.

Moreover I do agree that there is this "cult" of piracy spread all of the sub-continent, owing to which even those who can afford a video game, pirate it.

If you've bought a PC capable of running this game, either on your own money or your parents'/erastes' rupee, you are not poor and have disposal income to buy the game.

I wish I had "friends" that I could pin my illegal pirating of games on... I'd be a great friend to have.

...instead I just own a legitimate copy of Don Bradman Cricket and beat @blockerdave by and innings and a bajillion runs and will forever be alone.

[HASHTAG]#FOREVERALONE[/HASHTAG]

So people can afford the PC but not the game? I hate it when I buy a Ferrari but I have to steal the petrol...

It's not a flawed argument at all, actually. It's 100% flawless. There is no difference with having the money to buy hardware but apparently too poor to buy vastly cheaper software.

I agree with this in the main, BUT I would add a note that often, if it is a young person, they are noramlly playing on their parent's computer. So the hardware has been paid for by someone else (I did the same thing when I were a lad).

I agree with this in the main, BUT I would add a note that often, if it is a young person, they are noramlly playing on their parent's computer. So the hardware has been paid for by someone else (I did the same thing when I were a lad).
I lived in my parents house but never went out to steal: I worked what I could and bought what I could afford and the rest...I didnt have.....

It is extremely ignorant of you guys , a normal game cost 1/3rd of an avg man monthly which is about $150 salary he saves for an year to buy a moderate $300 PC (Yes he has to feed his wife and children too in that money) so how on earth he can pay for the game on monthly basis ? but that doesn't give him the right to steal something , if you cant afford it just leave gaming cuz it is a shameful thing to pirate.

It is extremely ignorant of you guys , a normal game cost 1/3rd of an avg man monthly which is about $150 salary he saves for an year to buy a moderate $300 PC (Yes he has to feed his wife and children too in that money) so how on earth he can pay for the game on monthly basis ? but that doesn't give him the right to steal something , if you cant afford it just leave gaming cuz it is a shameful thing to pirate.
If you can just about afford food you dont have a pc and shouldnt be worried about gaming

Users who are viewing this thread