Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Mattew, I am having a big problem while playing the game.. When my career is loaded, after team details n weather details, Continue button is not coming.. So, I m unable to move forward.. Please solve my problem.. I m unable to play my fav game since last week..

I have played the demo and it works stupid slow so do I make my purchase or first clean data and work the demo fast

I have played the demo and it works stupid slow so do I make my purchase or first clean data and work the demo fast
Do you meet the system requirements?

Mattew, I am having a big problem while playing the game.. When my career is loaded, after team details n weather details, Continue button is not coming.. So, I m unable to move forward.. Please solve my problem.. I m unable to play my fav game since last week..
Does it only happen in career? Does it always happen? What are your system specifications?

If you can send me through your save file I will take a look on Monday.

Do you meet the system requirements?

Does it only happen in career? Does it always happen? What are your system specifications?

If you can send me through your save file I will take a look on Monday.
Yes I do. The demo works stupid slow plus I got some previous files to remove from my lappie

Great game but finishing was so dull. As you know when you play with AI it’s mostly head to head and some even nail baiting endings and thrilling. So after winning the game instead just shake hand I would prefer team mates running in the ground, players grabbing stumps. (specially when a game ends in final over ateast) . Thanks!!

@MattW :
Its not a wishlist for Patch 3 and may sound silly but just thought about this in my spare time if DBC can do some little things may be in DBC 16 like:
1. A broken bat on Fast Bowlers
2. Batsman changes Bat and asks for it
3. Batsman falling down when bouncer hits the helmet
4. Batsman calls for a cap when spinners are on
5. Sledging may take it to another level
6. Drinks on field
7. Umpire signalling Power Plays

Since DBC is very realistic as compared to any other Cricket game, it would be a charm to have these features. Again its just an opinion and I may not be aware of the actual efforts developers spend to make this game as smooth as possible.

Eh, I dunno... I don't really want to "GTA" a cricket game and have bludgeoning to death someone being hit with a cricket ball become a "thing". That being said, there should be something in it for the bowler animation-wise if they clock the batsman on the body.

...as you sufficiently point out, it aint there.

Eh, I dunno... I don't really want to "GTA" a cricket game and have bludgeoning to death someone being hit with a cricket ball become a "thing". That being said, there should be something in it for the bowler animation-wise if they clock the batsman on the body.

...as you sufficiently point out, it aint there.

Yeah, I think what you want is some sort of hit animation followed by some effect on the batsman - it could be academy controlled so one batsman's confidence might be shaken, another's goes up as he steels himself for the fight, another shakes it off with no effect...

Just an animation and an impact is all that's needed, no retiring hurt or anything.

...agreed, perhaps a cooldown period for bouncers as well, once you've done it or something. Much the same way the stumps flying added so much reward to bowling, it's arcade without being ridiculous. Bouncers should be on a similar reward scale.

Users who are viewing this thread