Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am little worried, never ever used a game controller before, is it tough to learn it quickly??

Well it can be annoying...I bought play station when I was 26 and it was hard to start :-)

For those who cant wait for the official trailer, her's an unofficial one made by me

hope Ross doesnt mind it :cheers

wishing the game would release in india retail or through digital download where retail is not possible.:)

You didn't take my approval before using copyright footage, however I liked the video....so il let it go this time :p

Good stuff dude....hope you can come up with more :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This should cheer you up:

Even though nothing has changed, but there are high possibility of things being changed after the Ashes debacle. It would have been a much better idea if the game was released end of October or Early November.

i am still predicting as this game will release in line with their new gen game in Feb/Mar, not that i am sad, in fact i think that's should be the strategy going forward and releasing on all consoles at ones.

in relation to the release of ashes, i think its important to note that a lot of people wont know it even released. there was no marketing for it, it was announced about 2 days before it got released and the facebook page is still dead.

everyone who does know about it realises how rubbish it is and are becoming aware of DBC. Some console gamers wont know of ashes because they arent on steam.

i think of the little marketing i have studied, that not a great deal of damage has been done to the cricket games in general. The casual gamer which will buy dbc wont have followed these two games as heavily as some of us.

as long as big ant release some good trailers, keep that facebook page alive, and fans keep promoting the game to others, this game will be hugely succesful.

Last edited:
in relation to the release of ashes, i think its important to note that a lot of people wont know it even released. there was no marketing for it, it was announced about 2 days before it got released and the facebook page is still dead.

everyone who does know about it realises how rubbish it is and are becoming aware of DBC. Some console gamers wont know of ashes because they arent on steam.

i think of the little marketing i have studied, that not a great deal of damage has been done to the cricket games in general. The casual gamer which will buy dbc wont have followed these two games as heavily as some of us.

as long as big ant release some good trailers, keep that facebook page alive, and fans keep promoting the game to others, this game will be hugely succesful.

yes i agree with you big ant studios need to keep alive facebook page is well ........ beacuse they are not answering Facebook members :thumbs

Noted... Letz Spread it guys as much as possible

I agree that we the fans need to promote DBC14

Lol i can't believe the paranoia bradman cricket publishers have wrt ashes cricket.I mean they were waiting for ashes cricket to release and then see,
as expected ashes cricket was a huge flop and now they are talking about ashes cricket poisoning the market lol.People in this day and age will buy what is best ,dbc lost a huge oppurtunity to kill ashes cricket by launching ahead of it.But if u do not launch a game in aus during ashes when the team is winning they will never have as good a oppurtunity.

Lol i can't believe the paranoia bradman cricket publishers have wrt ashes cricket.I mean they were waiting for ashes cricket to release and then see,
as expected ashes cricket was a huge flop and they are talking about ashes cricket poisoning the market lol.People in this day and age will buy what is best ,dbc lost a huge oppurtunity to kill ashes cricket by launching ahead of it.But if u do not launch a game in aus during ashes when the team is winning they will never have as good a oppurtunity.

It's almost as if you can't believe it because you don't know everything that goes in to their decision making.

Whatever, it against common sense.i believe the game is not ready so that may be the only reason not to release it.

From your perspective perhaps. Have you considered th perspective of the retailer?

And the game is finished. This has been said before. Goes to show you don't know everything huh?

From your perspective perhaps. Have you considered th perspective of the retailer?

And the game is finished. This has been said before. Goes to show you don't know everything huh?

Even from retailer perspective u will not get a better time.Do u not see why ashes cricket had to release now.

I really see bugs testing as the only reason not to release .

Big ant Studios can u have us a little hint about its release date???its in 2013 or 2014??

Even from retailer perspective u will not get a better time.Do u not see why ashes cricket had to release now.

I really see bugs testing as the only reason not to release .

You should read Ross' posts once in a while, it will help you understand what is actually going on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread