Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And at least the trailer shows things are heating up on their end. Matter of keeping momentum now

Ign shows the release date as Dec31, 1969. Ross told IGN before us, that's not cool

Is there a case to shut down this thread until the release date is announced by Ross to save all this stupid crap people keep going on about?

Pretty simple....
"Release Date Q&A"

Question: When will the game release?

Answer:
The release will be at the time that is most advantageous to the profitability and sustainability of the franchise which is in the best interests of everyone.

No cryptic puzzles or riddles here....

The problem is, as I have stated multiple times before, there still isn't a better time to release then now, unless you maybe delay the game by a year or three. In my opinion, the interest in cricket at the moment at least in Australia is the highest it has been since possibly even the 2006/07 Ashes series. The general public, not just the cricket/sports followers, are interested in what's happening. The atmosphere around cricket is buzzing and I'm no expert but I think a cricket game could be really successful if released prior to Christmas, before interest dies down as the series nears the close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread