Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess is saves people from grabbing an out of context comment four months after you said it and calling you Mike Fegan.

Out of context what?

Agree with managing expectations Ross. Regardless of what you say, people will read in to it whatever they like. From that perspective, the more structure to the information being released the better. From another perspective, the free flowing conversation is much appreciated by most level headed people here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supershtuffthat is entitled to an opinion as much as anyone else without being abused (or abusing people back).
Please avoid any personal comments when disagreeing with his, or anyone else's, opinion.

Sorry Mr Pseudo-Moderator BRAB. Cry me a river, it was meant to be a joke. Pretty obvious in the context of recent posts come and gone. Go and join him too if your offended you girl.

Ps: Brisbane Lions sarrrrrk. :-(

Let's stay classy guys, just like super...

Firstly, stores are guessing on dates.

I think the only attacks from myself have always been in retaliation, if not point the occurrence out and I will humbly apologise. Sure, my retaliation may be greater than the original "offense" but that is my nature. I won't hit first, I'm a second punch guy in all respects, however you better make your first one a really good one. I know this attracts trolls for the "bite" but I'll take that over becoming a punching bag.

If you want a PR guy then I'm not it. I cant see the point;
a) I don't want to do it
b) I'm not paying someone else to do it
c) anyone with half a brain wouldn't want it to read it (go back and read the early to mid-Ashes thread, FB, or Twitter, just replace the words "Ashes 2013" with "DBC14" and bingo, you've got what you wanted - "all that and more".)

As far as the journey next time around, it's probably not a matter of not being here, it's more a matter of managing it better, and managing expectations. I've typed "off the top of my head" as it were, said what my intentions were, best guesses, etc. I probably need to reel that in.

I think the biggest problem has gone now ross, in 505 games/Trickstar and I don't see them returning anytime soon.:wave

You will be more open to do what you want to do next time around and well still this time. PS It's been a hell of a journey mate, ups and downs over the last year and like many more I am not going anywhere any time soon.

I have learned to read this forum and treat it the right way well most of the time.:rolleyes

I would hope future member also learn from there mistakes and well post better as a result. There will always be trolls around and that is fine with hero's like Matt/Barmy around.

PS Good luck in the future with anyway you choice to do business on here.

Can't be bothered to sift through the last ten pages of waste..

Am I any more or less likely to be playing this game in the near future than I was, say a week ago?

You're a week closer to the game's release, whenever that might be! ;)

I like this.. I'm also a week closer to wanting to upgrade to next gen, and to having a life that involves a wife and kids and not being able to spend hours trying to hit Mike Fegan in the head with a computer generated Mitchell Johnson

I like this.. I'm also a week closer to wanting to upgrade to next gen, and to having a life that involves a wife and kids and not being able to spend hours trying to hit Mike Fegan in the head with a computer generated Mitchell Johnson

Alternatively, the kids a little too young for this at the moment are now a week closer to having a life that involves console and/or PC gaming.

Swings and roundabouts.

So we celebrated Kinda bad mood day today here on PC :noway:noway:noway

I find it hilarious how everyone is doing big soppy posts about how it's been such a journey, a rollercoaster ride, plenty of ups and downs etc.

We have done absolutely nothing but talk shit for a year. The only people who can/should be saying stuff like that is Ross and the other blokes at BA Studios. The way some of the posts are sounding it's like it's the end of an era, someone's passed and we'll never see each other again. lol talk about dramatic...

Word from EB games - they are expecting it in Feb

To answer this.. my local EB Games was -

1 - Surprised to be taking pre orders for it
2 - Assumed I was ordering it on Xbox before asking me
3 - Then assumed that it was only coming out on PC
4 - Mentioned that there could be a premium edition
5 - Made no mention of the pre-order bonus

tl;dr - Don't listen to the sales people. You'll live happier.

Hi

first post so don't shoot me down.

I just wanted to give Ross a big thumbs up. Some criticism of his use of this forum has been given and even Ross has questioned his use for future forums. However, I have to say that I believe Ross has been refreshing in his approach to this forum. Honest, informative and funny are 3 words I would use.

We have had the pleasure of seeing the personality of this guy, not many in his position would do this and shame on them for that. Ross has listened to suggestions on here and shared his passion for the game. Passion that looks like it will be responsible for the best cricket game to date.

I know we are frustrated about the release date, but that is because of the hype that has been generated by the personality and passion of Ross. The release couldn't have been soon enough, we all desperate for a good game. However, i don't want a one off game I want Big Ant to be successful and make this a series. Regular updates and improvements like the FIFA series, look how far that has come since release. If Big Ant need to get the timing right to ensure a successful release of a bug free game to make the brand a success and to improve the chances of us getting a series of Don Bradman games then I will wait a few more months.

Now before I get shot down, I'm not kissing Ross' butt, I have enjoyed his comments and getting an insight into what really goes on. I'm sure Ross is as frustrated as us, but patience people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread