Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

i meant from the play session.like different shots,bowlers and 1 complete delivery from the start of the run up till the end of the shot.i know im being cranky.better to wait till matt comes home.i doubt we'll have a good collection of videos though.yet to see a spinner bowling.

I'm pretty sure you'll see that in those videos. The BARS (DRS video) has one full delivery and the one that uses the replay system shows a spinner. I'm sure we'll see more footage today though :)

Boys, i just had me 1st go, once u change the invert controls on multiplayer, then the games begin!! Ive had a shot at batting and bowling, its fair to say i could get divorced once i get a copy!!

Anyways, next on my to do list is to see if i can bat in pro mode camera!!

Encouraging words :)

Shocked.

Two sessions.

One at EB Games (happening now)
One at Big Ant Studios (happening later)

Wouldn't be the first time. There is going to be a proper-recording session at 4.30 after the EB Games session today, as EB Games wouldn't allow video cameras in the store by the sounds of things. Hence the short vine clips on Matt's mobile.

:lol

Ah I see, didn't know this was going on. Looking forward to some proper footage!

BYcATcECQAAyYWJ.jpg

Dont wanna look like an idiot...but this picture from dean milhe's twitter...is it from the game? Or is it a real life stadium pic? Looks majestic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 126
Dont wanna look like an idiot...but this picture from dean milhe's twitter...is it from the game? Or is it a real life stadium pic? Looks majestic.

You did look like an idiot :P

Just Kidding

.. NOT

But seriously, just kidding

Sucks that it seems recording isnt allowed in EB Games, oh well i guess i'll come back tonight and see what takes place at the Big Ant play session.

You did look like an idiot :P

Just Kidding

.. NOT

But seriously, just kidding

Go s**k on yoda's small d*ck

Just kidding

.. NOT

But seriously....just kidding.

----------

Would be nice if matt gets a proper chance to take proper videos...not a 6 second vine clip.

I don't think we'll hear from Matt for a loooong time now if he's knee deep in the career mode... wouldn't mind seeing some net session stuff.

BYcF8YECIAAXPFV.jpg:small

...right on cue!

EDIT:

Looks like he's bowling practice deliveries TO BRADMAN!

Last edited:
Too slow buddy! I'm a step ahead of you this whole thread, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread