Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Yeah I guess that was my point....teams choosing to start with aggressive or rather over-aggressive fields that you don't commonly see.....can see a lot of batsman driving on the up and hitting it straight to silly mid-off regularly....

Had a huge amount of views for the videos of the playsession, these stats from YouTube on the views stand out for me:
s8GgVpK.png

Huge interest in the US and Canada and still strong in the UK despite being the wrong time of the year for cricket.

427 people in the UAE don't know how to use a proxy...

Aussie Aussie Aussie. Now how can we translate this into Ashes success?

Had a huge amount of views for the videos of the playsession, these stats from YouTube on the views stand out for me:
s8GgVpK.png

Huge interest in the US and Canada and still strong in the UK despite being the wrong time of the year for cricket.

You put ads on those videos right? We are making money off Big Ant here?

I've got to be making you money by now! Surely!

I spend more time here than on our own Big Ant forum.... and I can say what I like there without getting posts deleted...

Last edited:
No one in Melbourne buys tickets on trains/trams - you're being scammed :)

----------

Plus if you get a video of MattW being checked for a ticket in the "normal" throw the offender onto the ground technique then you might make money when it no doubt goes viral :)

Last edited by a moderator:
seen all the videos of play session but did not get to see a six ( i dont think anyone hit a six

Users who are viewing this thread