Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Anybody who played the game found any visible sign of swing in the air or ball seaming after pitching is it possible or no visible hint of swing is designed in the game.

it would be interesting to see how many of your critics ross actually play cricket, i see alot of people talking about how the shots look and how the bowling action looks

If mods allow we should have a poll in Big Ant section and we will know how many of us offer suggestions based on playing the sport or watching it on T.V.

some features to be added in next update CA , can able to change or edit the bowling action like runup,pre delivey slide,mid bound,backfoot contact,ball release,follow through of the bowler while creating or editing a player ,so that can create a player with different styles like slinga malinga, batsman standing style in the crease,this makes every player unique in their style,for a batsman ,can edit their bat handling styles ,like some batsman grip the bat and stand like Baseball style and many more like that can be editable while creating or editing players. hope these to be considered in next update or patch . :)

some features to be added in next update CA , can able to change or edit the bowling action like runup,pre delivey slide,mid bound,backfoot contact,ball release,follow through of the bowler while creating or editing a player ,so that can create a player with different styles like slinga malinga, batsman standing style in the crease,this makes every player unique in their style,for a batsman ,can edit their bat handling styles ,like some batsman grip the bat and stand like Baseball style and many more like that can be editable while creating or editing players. hope these to be considered in next update or patch . :)

DAT BLUE TEXT

tumblr_inline_mp0wyePT3Q1qz4rgp.gif

i play cricket every weekend and i hardly ever seen orthodox cricket, i mean yes classical cricketing shots is very nice on the eyes but in this day and age its hard to come by which is why i find it funny when i seen alot of people saying "that wasnt a cricket shot or what kinda cricket shot was that" ill tell ya it was one that went for 4 :p

If mods allow we should have a poll in Big Ant section and we will know how many of us offer suggestions based on playing the sport or watching it on T.V.

Whether someone plays or watches is no guarentee they have any idea they know what they are talking about...

Never played American Football and spent five years working with 16 of the NFL clubs supplying real-time game day predictive play analysis :p

Anybody who played the game found any visible sign of swing in the air or ball seaming after pitching is it possible or no visible hint of swing is designed in the game.

I think you need a certain pace to pull that off and plus some other external factors. It was visible in the BARS video where angad is out LBW or in other words, Shane Watson'ed.

Man....I wish more people put up their playsession vids on youtube :(!!

That's mine, I posted a link to that pages and pages ago!! Things move that fast on here they get buried quick!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any batting gameplay video for TV camera view? i think most of the videos showed as First person view. Correct me if i'm wrong

We haven't seen how a match ends in the game...the celebration, may be a presentation don't know how that looks and T20 game cheerleaders and the environment of the game...:)

While Ross is in leaking trade secrets mood, I'll ask this :P
Have you got any hush hush news about other PS3 exclusives heading the PC? In last few months a lot of awesome exclusives have suddenly pooped out of nowhere. i.e Castlevania, Naruto, Enslaved, Injustice etc. You seem to have a way to know things about other companies before their own people admit it. ;)

i play cricket every weekend and i hardly ever seen orthodox cricket, i mean yes classical cricketing shots is very nice on the eyes but in this day and age its hard to come by which is why i find it funny when i seen alot of people saying "that wasnt a cricket shot or what kinda cricket shot was that" ill tell ya it was one that went for 4 :p

look who's talking!! you must be the best tap tennis player in the world..lol..man!! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread