Naman Jain

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello!

Will the PC version (Steam) be available to purchase on Amazon UK too? Thanks!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

kulch

Club Captain
any news on whether DBC17 is going to be PS4 pro patched with 60fps and/or 4k?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The figures on VG Chartz are speculative at best - they have never been remotely accurate for any of our games.

And that's exactly why I stated "as per vgchartz" in the post... this would be more of a ballpark figure than the actual sales numbers.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And that's exactly why I stated "as per vgchartz" in the post... this would be more of a ballpark figure than the actual sales numbers.

Wait what?

Ross just said the numbers aren't remotely accurate.

It'd be like if I said "As per the residual tealeaves I read from my cats vomit, DBC14 sold more copies then FIFA 2000 in 2014", and then got corrected, and then pointed out that I did, in fact, point out my source was cat vomit.

Not a big deal at all, just a funny justification for an inaccurate post.

D

Dutch

Wait what?

Ross just said the numbers aren't remotely accurate.

It'd be like if I said "As per the residual tealeaves I read from my cats vomit, DBC14 sold more copies then FIFA 2000 in 2014", and then got corrected, and then pointed out that I did, in fact, point out my source was cat vomit.

Not a big deal at all, just a funny justification for an inaccurate post.
Ah, the mistakes I have made based on incorrect interpretations of cat vomit......

Nack

Club Captain
So exciting to hear the release date! I may be the one person on this forum who is actually happy that the PC version is being delayed because I plan to be travelling during January and February and I hated the idea that I would be missing out on getting to play it during that time! Also, it means that people will be well onto all the little bugs and quirks that you want to be aware of before you start your multi-year career. :)

Of course, I also completely understand the reason for the delay. If something were to happen which meant that pirating ruined sales to the point that there would not be another sequel somewhere down the track I would be freakin' devo!!! I have high hopes for this iteration but I also think that (considering the improvements made this time around) if there were to be a 3rd iteration it will be a ridiculously amazing game. If there are any piraters on this forum I hope they take that into account before they go about doing such a shitty thing to the developers and fans of the game.

Here's hoping for a super successful release!!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait, I just saw Amazon UK! I don't think so...

gogabutt

Club Captain
I am excited about DB17 release on Dec 22nd and I will buy a copy for sure but at the same time I am a bit skeptical about this game after watching some youtube videos of the DB17 world premier. As a huge fan of DB14 who spent countless hours playing the game, DB17 looks less appealing than DB14 for some reason, may be because of the commentator (the main guy) he has a horrible voice and out of sync with the game most of the time :) or because of graphics and sluggish game play, something is not quite right about DB17. All I am hoping the game releasing on Dec 22nd is different than what was demonstrated in the world premier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread