Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Is weather eg rain going to play a bigger part in DBC 17 this time round thanks

Hey Matt, could you tell us when the trailer of game will be released?

Hi @MattW please add the option to increase or decrease grass colour in stadium creator...game looks so good at this stage and with super animations and gameplay it will look more awesome in greener grass :)

Fission
Yes! Finally, some Aussie bad boy sorry thought you had all gone soft it’s all the let’s be positive talk, yak. Total amazeballs.
Please ban the words positive, negative & nit-picking swear I’m going to pull my hair out.

Commentary has to be can’t imagine any atmosphere in a T20. David Lloyd he usually has me in stitches. Cover art made my feelings clear about it in another thread, so only 2 concerns really.

Game trailer? They usually work, well on me they do anyway. Sorry it isn’t really anything more insightful. :)

I don't understand the obsession with a trailer when we already have about an hour of footage with more to come

I don't understand the obsession with a trailer when we already have about an hour of footage with more to come

Trailer will be of original quality with full detail :)

Pad up for some more game play on friday,Twistie going to live stream @1-2 PM Aussie time

Twitch

Made some changes in twistie's video to see how graphics changes.

On left side its changed video and on right side its twisties video i.e default one

Last edited:
The twats on all the new youtube video's comment sections all seemed to have got the idea in their idiot brains that the graphics have gone downhill. From all the day cricket gameplay we've seen BA have seemed to nail the lighting and the feeling of daytime cricket.

Do these twats even realise that we haven't even seen night cricket yet? Probably where the game will truly shine, no pun intended.

Twats...

Not that i want to be fair to twats, but this backs up what @Chief said about the premiere should not have been the first footage of the game out there. 14 had its trailer released before the premiere if i recall correctly

Would be great if someone does a comparison video of dbc 14 and 17.

Users who are viewing this thread