Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Happy for you to have a go whenever you like, indeed perhaps we can help. You'll find a lot different this time around.

Wish people would bear this sort of comment/commitment in mind when blandly dissing DBC17. How I wish other developers were like this

Happy for you to have a go whenever you like, indeed perhaps we can help. You'll find a lot different this time around.
And people talk about how this guy never helps and is so negative.

This is the CEO of a game developer offering help to a "hacker" (excuse me for saying that @francobaldo1 ) to help him hack the game he has not even released yet. Seriously, to all those haters out there, say something now.

Wish people would bear this sort of comment/commitment in mind when blandly dissing DBC17. How I wish other developers were like this

Most of the people here who have interacted with Big Ant and Ross over the last few years do appreciate them... it's generally the newbies or the guys on youtube or facebook who make ignorant comments.

Incredible stuff ^ :) Great to see devs embracing help/modding (whatever you want to call it) from talented and passionate people like @francobaldo1. It only helps with the longevity of the game and enjoyment for everyone. :) Thank you @BigAntStudios

Also one thing i would like to see in crowd if its not too late to ask for features is some placards in the crowd just that would make the crowd feel alive.

Even some thing crude as these just flags as placards added atmosphere in c07.

crowd.JPG

anycap6-jpg.44682

Now if we can have a few things placard in crowd with a few slogans, 4,6, flags etc will make it look great atleast for intl matches!

Also one thing i would like to see in crowd if its not too late to ask for features is some placards in the crowd just that would make the crowd feel alive.

Even some thing crude as these just flags as placards added atmosphere in c07.

View attachment 174910
anycap6-jpg.44682

Now if we can have a few things placard in crowd with a few slogans, 4,6, flags etc will make it look great atleast for intl matches!

I like the flags! Would definitely give a very home or away feeling to matches!

:O BigAntStudios, we really do cherish and love your support for this game its been one hell of a ride I for one can not wait for the game and I cant wait to purchase all other games you create I currently have purchased your games over others like EA I rather play BigAntStudio games.

P.S. Please tell us when we can pre order in the UK :)

All the best
BigAntStudios Die hard fan.
:)

Actually about the flags...If I'm not wrong, RRL3's crowd had a decent amount of flags waving among them. Not sure if it making it to DBC17 or not?

EDIT: Went and looked at one of their vids. Yeah flags, camera flashes are all there. Also noticed how amazing the grass looks...can't wait for DBC17 :D Plus the color tone too seems perfect.

Last edited:
Actually about the flags...If I'm not wrong, RRL3's crowd had a decent amount of flags waving among them. Not sure if it making it to DBC17 or not?

EDIT: Went and looked at one of their vids. Yeah flags, camera flashes are all there. Also noticed how amazing the grass looks...can't wait for DBC17 :D Plus the color tone too seems perfect.

Great game as well! @BigAntStudios just do the small things so well!

Although that conversion at the end of the trailer still makes me laugh! Seriiiiiious whip!!

Now that Sony and Microsoft are letting mods happen on consoles any chance of these kind of mods hapening on consoles

Users who are viewing this thread