Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Only if the color and contrast are up to the mark :p

I need a justification here. Is the grass color the 1st priority? :p I can see where this discussion is going. :spy

I need a justification here. Is the grass color the 1st priority? :p I can see where this discussion is going. :spy

Better than where it was heading a few days back :P

But yeah, when it comes to aesthetics, I nitpick. It's part of my own job and it's just second nature to me. Plus not like we have much to point at the gameplay. :P

Better than where it was heading a few days back :P

But yeah, when it comes to aesthetics, I nitpick. It's part of my own job and it's just second nature to me. Plus not like we have much to point at the gameplay. :P

Well that's debatable...

just make the ball go quick if it touches 140 and above for fast bowlers like in blic 2005
where wasim akram, waqar use to beat the bat with pace
and for spiners quicker delivery to
please....

like this

Last edited:
We know the color of stump light can be changed but can we edit stumps color, logo as well?

I'm disappointed with the videos I've seen from the premiere. The actual gameplay is just too similar to the first game for me to fork out another premium for it. It's a shame.

Absurd....asking us to be rational and to think about stuff before reacting.....

However, kids arnt and a lot of adults arnt, they see YouTube clip and will comment on what they see.

Even more reason why I can't believe it was the first gameplay to be shown.

I don't think I have ever seen a game published by TruBlu with any form of marketing strategy.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the game (not long left)! From what I've read here and seen, it's something I'm sure to enjoy whenever I have time to play.

How much extent has the bridge between graphics and physics of the game has come to in this version? Would like to have what you see is what you get in terms of edges..

Last edited:
How much extent has the bridge between graphics and physics of the game has come to in this version?

Saw WK , some time the batsman too going through the stumps [small thing this but could be done better]...Would like to have what you see is what you get in terms of edges..

Weird little glitches like that for me I tend to forget about.

For me there's 3 main things that would make this game perfect.

Pitches play accordingly.
Variety of edges, bat pads etc.
AI batsmen batting appropriately to the situation. Defending before a break, seeing offf the new ball, etc.

For me, that's all that was missing in 14! In terms of what I really care about!

Look to the source, stills and the Academy are far different from the videos seen.
''

Sir Ross, Everything looks class and no complaints irrespective to the gameplay. I or some just feel that if the grass colour goes a bit more greenish then overall it looks awesome and also there were requests of some minute things like camera angles at boundary ropes and a few. Mattw said many of them got fixed already (happy to hear that). Now only thing i can do is to wait for the release and buy the game :). Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread