Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Not criticizing anything but just asking. Why all bowlers have same style ? Is it expensive or hard to have different styles ?

Not criticizing anything but just asking. Why all bowlers have same style ? Is it expensive or hard to have different styles ?

MattW had told Twistie that they just now got the motion capture studio and it would be something that we can look forward to in the future but not in this game or a patch or a DLC.

And also cause the compression on the previous picture was bad, I took a grab from the Demo and did the same color adjustments to get this difference.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

here,
broadcast cam needed more close if possible...
c2.jpg

like this 50% zoom broadcast camera.....
c3.jpg

this one nice camera angle....
c4.jpg

but here need some change...
camera.jpg

also when long time spend with play only broadcast camera mostly commonly used i feel that, but it very far from players not cover its graphic details...bowling camera has minus point that focus pitch center very late so its little difficult to pickup line-length as in DBC14

Ya, I think, basically as people are so used to the colour reproduction of DBC14, and they have just seen the compressed Videos and Snapshots (which are taken from those videos only) of DBC17, they are getting this wrong assumption that the game is looking a bit washed-out in comparison to DBC14. It would have helped a bit, if BAS shared/released few official game play pictures (for Social Media and PC) during the Premier on 26th.

@SibiNaayagam if you give me permission, I would like to post these pics in our FB & WhatsApp group to make them understand, there is no issues with the graphics or the game, its just because of the compression and colour setting, they are getting the impression that there is some issues with graphics.

Guys can anyone see my posts? I always see a note after posting something that says my post needs to be approved by a moderator. I am not seeing anyone reacting to my posts as well so I wanted to make sure if people can even see what I am posting.

Thanks.

Guys can anyone see my posts? I always see a note after posting something that says my post needs to be approved by a moderator. I am not seeing anyone reacting to my posts as well so I wanted to make sure if people can even see what I am posting.

Thanks.
yes, I can read ur post..

Ya, I think, basically as people are so used to the colour reproduction of DBC14, and they have just seen the compressed Videos and Snapshots (which are taken from those videos only) of DBC17, they are getting this wrong assumption that the game is looking a bit washed-out in comparison to DBC14. It would have helped a bit, if BAS shared/released few official game play pictures (for Social Media and PC) during the Premier on 26th.

@SibiNaayagam if you give me permission, I would like to post these pics in our FB & WhatsApp group to make them understand, there is no issues with the graphics or the game, its just because of the compression and colour setting, they are getting the impression that there is some issues with graphics.

Sure, I just did a few color corrections. I don't own the picture :P I would be glad if you could make those people understand so yeah...:)

Thanks.

Must be because you were posting for the first time?

AI Throw is same as in DBC 14 , easy 2-3 , It should not be every time t 45* of angle .

I hope left arm spinners first choice is to bowl around the wicket to right handers in this game. That was a bit of a pain in 14

@MattW...I was looking at the new bits of info for the look around the field view. As I had mentioned, I love it. But I was thinking, wouldn't making the relatively higher rated fielder's star icon made gold, the mid level one silver and the low level one invisible help quick understanding better? It's easier to remember too. Two gold stars at cover and cover point, a silver star at mid off and an invisible one at extracover would be easier to remember than individual scores. But when I have to decide between two same star colored fielder, the score could help. So basically just coloring the stars relatively.
Plus it would look good too, imo.

I've seen differing placements depending on which field positions chart you reference, and this is the first post I can recall bringing it up. It's unlikely to be something that could be changed at this stage - however I would be interested how many people would consider it a position to go inside the circle.

I can confirm all those are in.

Those ball count issues should be fixed now.

It will come down to how the overall visuals look - if the screen's too cluttered with those displaying - particularly as you can just cycle over to the Batting or Bowling scorecard and see the full detail.

Agreed. Also, it seems that the stats of the batsman/bowler don't appear when the name bar pops up on screen. Would this be added, as this has already been a part of DBC14?

Would it be possible to add the default runup for a bowler like wider ,closer and the middle one? In the player creation itself with default being the middle line run up..

@MattW...I was looking at the new bits of info for the look around the field view. As I had mentioned, I love it. But I was thinking, wouldn't making the relatively higher rated fielder's star icon made gold, the mid level one silver and the low level one invisible help quick understanding better? It's easier to remember too. Two gold stars at cover and cover point, a silver star at mid off and an invisible one at extracover would be easier to remember than individual scores. But when I have to decide between two same star colored fielder, the score could help. So basically just coloring the stars relatively.
Plus it would look good too, imo.
That would really become easier to differentiate fielders and remember them easily..

Users who are viewing this thread