Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

For those who are interested, Twistie has confirmed there will be a vod of his PAX livestream on Twitch, for those who want to watch after the fact.

I am sorry if I am repeating things which others have mentioned in previous posts. I try to read through as many posts as I can at work but sometimes I just run out of time.
I really want the game breaking things to be fixed in this game as we still have time. I don't mind it being delayed a month or two but some things really have to be fixed. It is annoying to see a batsman complete a run when he is barely half way through the field, fielder near the stumps has the ball, and still no run out as he was just standing there holding the ball for 5 seconds or so.

The wicketkeeper needs a lot of improvements as well as I have mentioned in my previous posts.
Fielders diving needlessly on the field for no reason...etc.

I agree that graphics and animations are not that big of a deal and aren't really game breakers but these things are.

I am sorry if I am repeating things which others have mentioned in previous posts. I try to read through as many posts as I can at work but sometimes I just run out of time.
I really want the game breaking things to be fixed in this game as we still have time. I don't mind it being delayed a month or two but some things really have to be fixed. It is annoying to see a batsman complete a run when he is barely half way through the field, fielder near the stumps has the ball, and still no run out as he was just standing there holding the ball for 5 seconds or so.

The wicketkeeper needs a lot of improvements as well as I have mentioned in my previous posts.
Fielders diving needlessly on the field for no reason...etc.

I agree that graphics and animations are not that big of a deal and aren't really game breakers but these things are.

That was a human player fielding, it was up to them to complete the run out.

It does when pricks like me have to try and moderate this thread. I don't think it's too crazy to expect someone to at least read a couple of pages in the thread they're contributing to.

2. The throw was a user decision
3. Already fixed
4. Already addressed

Just Conforming Still Some Other Issues Pending to address

1- AI Batting Skill always tries to hit in Leg side , No Sensible batting , AI to more skill and sense to bat according to situation.
2- Late reaction of fielders , Either Catch celebration , Wicket keeper throw .
3- Fielder always throw back the ball always on 45 degree , due to which A simple 2-3 runs happening which is not supposed to Happen in Real Game .
4- Seems Limited Fielders Animations.

Just Conforming Still Some Other Issues Pending to address

1- AI Batting Skill always tries to hit in Leg side , No Sensible batting , AI to more skill and sense to bat according to situation.
2- Late reaction of fielders , Either Catch celebration , Wicket keeper throw .
3- Fielder always throw back the ball always on 45 degree , due to which A simple 2-3 runs happening which is not supposed to Happen in Real Game .
4- Seems Limited Fielders Animations.

Dude! It's a Human vs Human match. There was no AI involved in the batting or throwing.

Dude! It's a Human vs Human match. There was no AI involved in the batting or throwing.

This has always been the prob with those premiere videos, no offense to the players but they always play like shit and on broadcast cam, understandable as a first try, but makes the game look bad.
Would be better if someone at BA played the game and walked through the features.

December 15 is the date guys.

Damn! The 1 hour stream just flew by. I wish my university's lectures went that quick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-03-22-42-37.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-03-22-42-37.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Everything, BigAnt have repeatedly told worldwide release

Does the scoreboard shows the number of 4's and 6's hit by each batsman? This was missing in DBC14.

Does the scoreboard shows the number of 4's and 6's hit by each batsman? This was missing in DBC14.
Not yet and I think that is the ONLY broken piece in the game. (Cannot call broken though). I am sure they will try adding it if at its possible. We never had maiden's and other bowling details last time but we have it now

why not night match screen shots...waiting for it, how works lighting system which we put into stadium creator, how it sine & shadow effect of individual light!!!

if i put only one small light in stadium then what effect of visibility!!!

Everything about the game looks spot on. Few issues which have already been addressed such as repeated commemtary, sudden diving of the keeper/bowler to collect the ball. I am sure this will be fixed either before the release or by future updates. Can't wait for December 15th to come :)

Users who are viewing this thread