Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

There's no time zone which is a week ahead of another country :facepalm. It's Sunday night right now in Aus so it should start tomorrow but don't expect instant results there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff.

There's no time zone which is a week ahead of another country :facepalm. It's Sunday night right now in Aus so it should start tomorrow but don't expect instant results there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff.

:facepalm should be pointed to snowy. He said three weeks.

Also note that I had :D at last.

May be 79Cricket can explain you about emoticons :)

PS : NO offense to any anyone

I have no sense of humour. I thought this emoticom :D was the show your teeth to the dentist one. What is it actually? Please explain

I don't need anything pointed at me thanks. Tomorrow is supposedly marking the first week. The week after would mark the second week. An additional week (last week), would have marked a third week.

Ta-da

Last edited:
I don't need anything pointed at me thanks. Tomorrow is supposedly marking the first week. The week after would mark the second week. An additional week (last week), would have marked a third week.

Ta-da

and an additional would make it Fourth week :)

PS : Just a Joke

Your not Warlord under a different name are you? That's sounds like one of his jokes if you can call them that

mbgrice,snowy : I didnt offend anyone. If you thought I did , Please leave it.
Lets move on :cheers

Last edited:
and an additional would make it Fourth week :)

PS : Just a Joke

Counting lessons on the roll! Kindergarteners, admissions are open here! ;)

:facepalm I really don't get the sub-continent sense of humour, And I'm half Sri Lankan

You should feel sorry for me then. I've got no relations whatsoever with anyone from the subcontinent so I have absolutely no idea what their on about. Though sometimes it's so bad it's funny. Just about all of Warlord's posts fell under that catergory. Tonight was bad though, in fact it was so bad I had to watch some of Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins rugby interviews. All good now, if your feeling down, type Nick Cummins interviews into youtube. Pure gold :D

Tonight was bad though, in fact it was so bad I had to watch some of Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins rugby interviews. All good now, if your feeling down, type Nick Cummins interviews into youtube. Pure gold :D

For those who don't follow union, this is Nick Cummins in a nutshell

You got to love him, cracks me up everytime he does an interview. Last night's funny quote was: I was a busier than a one armed bricklayer in Baghdad. He seems to have an endless supply of funny sayings. :D

Users who are viewing this thread