Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

We get a manual? Nice to get one with the game rather than downloading it.:thumbs

Oh yes Big Ant take pride in their thick manuals, the case for RLL2 feels like a brick compared to my other games, it's great. Hopefully that trend continues with DBC.

Oh yes Big Ant take pride in their thick manuals, the case for RLL2 feels like a brick compared to my other games, it's great. Hopefully that trend continues with DBC.

That's good to hear. Takes me back to the days of the Amiga. I love a proper manual.

Last edited:
You know me @Slugger, normally any sporting event note and I'm there, but sorry, Baseball just doesn't do it for me. Did see the vision before I left, looked pretty cool.

Surely it would be a yard long and of course not of the vegetarian variety :)

Excited to be going along to the Ice Hockey later in the year - you going to that?

The day two sporting titans in Sir Don Bradman and Babe Ruth met at a baseball game in 1932 | News.com.au

Not DBC14 related but an Interesting read about The Don, more interesting watching the footage of the SCG being turned into a baseball field! Got my tickets to the games. Ross, you going to be there? I'll buy you a meter long hotdog (yes, they actually will have meter long hotdogs!)

A very interesting little article. Thank you for that! I've shown it to my baseball friend who had never heard of the great Don!

You know me @Slugger, normally any sporting event note and I'm there, but sorry, Baseball just doesn't do it for me. Did see the vision before I left, looked pretty cool.

Surely it would be a yard long and of course not of the vegetarian variety :)

Excited to be going along to the Ice Hockey later in the year - you going to that?

A mate went to an Ice Hockey game in the states, said he couldn't see a single thing, the puck was flying around so fast, but I'm still keen to go!

Totally off topic for here but it is the best sport I've seen live.

A mate went to an Ice Hockey game in the states, said he couldn't see a single thing, the puck was flying around so fast, but I'm still keen to go!

Fastest and toughest sport if I may say so. Have seen hockey players skate to sideline, pull their tooth out, hand it to the physician on call and resume playing.

Plus all that fighting keeps you interested as well and is the only sport which tracks fighting (http://www.hockeyfights.com/) where fighting is not really the main objective :yes

Last edited:

It's pretty epic. I've seen NHL games in San Jose and live games here all over Switzerland, roughly twice a week. It's a very nice substitute for my inability to attend live footy and cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread