Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Lets play a game- where's the most random site you can find with DBC news -http://datingpleasure.com/don-bradman-cricket-14-release-date-announced/

Lol :)

A good find, the box art looks sweet.

Don-Bradman-Cricket-14.jpg

Yeah, first time Big Ant has been front of box.

Yeah, first time Big Ant has been front of box.

Noticed that the other day while looking at rll2 the other day in eb that the big ant was only on the back, any reason why they do/don't put the big ant on the front?

I would really love to see Facebook and twitter filled with videos of DBC 14 really. I have informed at-least 6 7 of my friends and some of them pre-ordered. I have a feeling trublu is just focusing on Aussie market for now.

any reason why they do/don't put the big ant on the front?
Because people would have a better chance of noticing when Tru Blu pull an AFL Live 2 and swap the developer for the 'sequel'.

Noticed that the other day while looking at rll2 the other day in eb that the big ant was only on the back, any reason why they do/don't put the big ant on the front?

It's because we own the IP and have a different deal in place for DBC. I expect any other games we might do with TB would have us on the back of box.

A couple of interesting observations:

1) No mention of the commentators. Understandable, since they are not cricket people and would probably turn people off more than anything.
2) I love the middle screenshot of the guy being clean bowled but not the other too. In the first the shot is a bit awkward. A keen eye can also pick the light towers in the background hehe. In the third shot you see the silly point attempting to catch a smashed cover drive, when really he should be getting out of the way (like he does in the game I think)

Getting very pick here, I know, but probably could have chosen better screenshots. Maybe it was a rushed job by Tru Blu though. The main screenshot of the stadium in the background is beautiful.

I would think the steelbook edition would have no back cover?

Yeah, you'll get both cases. The original case won't fit inside the Steelbook, just the disk and manual.

Users who are viewing this thread