Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Speaking of ice hockey, watched the winterclassic between red wings and leafs in the middle of a snow storm in michigan stadium. Almost got frostbite in the process. But it was worth it in the end. Incidentally it set an NHL record in attendence. 105,000+ in attendance. Incredible atmosphere. Took this pic at the game.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Speaking of ice hockey, watched the winterclassic between red wings and leafs in the middle of a snow storm in michigan stadium. Almost got frostbite in the process. But it was worth it in the end. Incidentally it set an NHL record in attendence. 105,000+ in attendance. Incredible atmosphere. Took this pic at the game.

Completely epic. Would have loved to have been there. I'm a Pens fan so I watched their game @ Chicago on tv, where it was snowing so heavily that the puck sometimes stopped dead.

We did our own Winter Classic in the Swiss league this year. Sure, not as impressive in size, but was still a superb atmosphere.

88817-tyjyH4AeX0hk71qMH02a8A.jpg

only sport which tracks fighting (Hockey Fights at hockeyfights.com) where fighting is not really the main objective :yes

A defenseman's worth is judged by the number of penalty minutes he has been 'awarded'.

Most certainly the best sport I've ever played. Just too damn expensive.. especially in Oz.

----

Little known fact - Ice Hockey was first played in Australia 1906. First international game played 1908 (Care of some American and Canadian sailors in port in Melbourne). The oldest Ice Hockey award in the world outside of Canada is for an Australian competition.. Goodall Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Did anyone see the sled hockey at the paralympics? Awesome stuff, guys just cannon balling into each other using what is effectively a battering ram. I actually enjoyed watching the Paralympics more than the Olympics due to the insanity involved in some of the sports. In the downhill skiing there's blokes with one leg going down at 120km/h, I was thinking this is ridiculous and then the sit skis came out. Guys in weelchairs with a single ski attached who go down at 100km/h. The crashes are massive. So much respect for those guys.

Ross said 2 weeks before release has been their plan so according to that from tomorrow...:thumbs

I thought the two weeks timeframe kicked off last Thursday! ;)

I thought the two weeks timeframe kicked off last Thursday! ;)

Yeah that's what I thought but asking such questions in the forum would just name us as impatient and greedy as said by "Dutch" here for me asking when will the ign review of the game get published...So I would suggest to just avoid such questions and get the game on release and play and enjoy....:yes:cheers

Yeah that's what I thought but asking such questions in the forum would just name us as impatient and greedy as said by "Dutch" here for me asking when will the ign review of the game get published...So I would suggest to just avoid such questions and get the game on release and play and enjoy....:yes:cheers

It isn't about being impatient really, it's about decently asking about something that was expected to occur at a certain point but didn't really occur then. Just a simple question there and it's for Ross to decide whether to reply to it or not with no offense to anyone out here. :)

And perhaps its also thinking about things logically for once...if the '2 week' campaign kicked off 'last Thursday', then that would kinda leave nothing for the final week before release.

And perhaps its also thinking about things logically for once...if the '2 week' campaign kicked off 'last Thursday', then that would kinda leave nothing for the final week before release.

I believe there are lot of things to be marketed about this game about its features. Its a cricket game that we have never seen before !!

----------

It isn't about being impatient really, it's about decently asking about something that was expected to occur at a certain point but didn't really occur then. Just a simple question there and it's for Ross to decide whether to reply to it or not with no offense to anyone out here. :)

Yeah..
Funnyadit, How lucky you are!!
Preordered the game and waiting for it in the Steelbook.

We just said our concern :yes about its info in UAE

Last edited:

As I mentioned earlier, with no offense to anyone, comparing a two week duration with that of a week holds quite a difference when we talk about marketing. You get more time to spread the word, which practically sounds more logical.

Users who are viewing this thread