Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Rs 4299 mrp confirmed. 4th April release date for India. Preorders from tomorrow on Flipkart, Amazon etc. Steel book preorder bonus confirmed.

just a bit disappointed. and i don't buy the "couldn't get approval" line, because a)the announcement wasn't decided this morning, everyone knew it was coming, b)as i said above, who signs up to distribute and doesn't let the publisher say, and c)for the supposedly second biggest market, if it was just a matter of waiting for someone to say approve a release, they'd wait rather than put TBA in the press release.

my guess is that certainly as of this morning, they do not have a UK distributor signed up. doesn't mean they're not close to doing a deal, or that they won't manage to get it out by 3 April, but better to expect it not to happen until confirmed otherwise,

Possible, however, that the release had to go out quickly ahead of plans because all the retailers had starting tweeting the date maybe? And the UK one was not able to be approved in time due to time differences? Ross has said stock has been shipped already: I can't see that happening without a distributor already signed. Would be surprised if the steelbook was coming over here though, having been advertised as an EB exclusive pre-order bonus for 5 months?

If stock is shipped already then i would expect to get my hands on a copy 2 or 3 days in advance. ;)

Possible, however, that the release had to go out quickly ahead of plans because all the retailers had starting tweeting the date maybe? And the UK one was not able to be approved in time due to time differences? Ross has said stock has been shipped already: I can't see that happening without a distributor already signed. Would be surprised if the steelbook was coming over here though, having been advertised as an EB exclusive pre-order bonus for 5 months?

The steel book is currently being advertised on amazon uk.

Yeah, but not yet available, and under the tag "Imports"...

Give them a chance it was only hours ago it was announced...

How can I buy it from here in U.S.A? Please let me know

Online from aus would be a good start, I bet ross will give us more updates in the next week or so.

i don't buy that... the announcement was trailed as within 48 hours before the tweets started, and as it wasn't made yesterday it was always coming today.

additionally, if a deal was signed, why would they TBA distributor and date?

Last edited:
I reckon it's because the retailer was too busy down at the Rooster and Pig having the ol' warm jimmy sneer with a few of his rusty gates to answer the ol' snail n' flame and then was off to shag the fluff n' duck to toot his twisted toad n' tug rug....

Ok I have no idea what you're talking bout Biggs!! I just have one question, if the UK are not distributing the game on 3rd like the others would it be worth ordering it from somewhere else or is it going to be pretty quickly available after the 3rd in UK?

TBA

Just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread