Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

^Wow. Coming from IGN, that was quick.

Not really, given that they would have received the press release (embargoed) a while ago. Just a case of writing the post in advance and scheduling it for after the embargo date.

Last edited:
The approval for the press release including edits happened just minutes after 5pm - IGN were on it pretty quickly, which is awesome.

The approval for the press release including edits happened just minutes after 5pm - IGN were on it pretty quickly, which is awesome.

Well, judging by the comments of the guys who did the gameplay preview, they sounded like cricket fans. Perhaps they are just as keen for a decent game as well... hence the fact they were all over it quickly.

Great to see the good news stories... not only that, supporting an Aussie developer. I expect DBC14 Aussie Game of the Year in their Beta Awards. :thumbs

Well, judging by the comments of the guys who did the gameplay preview, they sounded like cricket fans. Perhaps they are just as keen for a decent game as well... hence the fact they were all over it quickly.

Great to see the good news stories... not only that, supporting an Aussie developer. I expect DBC14 Aussie Game of the Year in their Beta Awards. :thumbs

I hope so too, we'll see :)

Do we really need to encourage Tru Blu to do a Game of the Year edition...

What are you trying to say? Surely this will be Cricket Game of the Year? GOTY edition around the world cup next year makes sense to me* :yes

*making stuff up on the run, may or may not happen

Don-Bradman-Cricket-14-515x289.jpg

was this image made by BA guys or the article guys, nice one anyway.
http://www.justpushstart.com/2014/03/don-bradman-cricket-14-bats-release-date/

Do people in the uk need to worry? In that ign article it says the game will also release in the uk, but there is no distribution or release date information for this area!

Last edited:
The suggestion is that it should also release then; the distributor is still crossing "t"s and dotting "i"s (or vice versa).

Users who are viewing this thread