Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Good old naveenncc (note: I had no idea who he was for about 4 months). He predicted the demise of Ashes Cricket 2013 before anyone else:

Thanks for that. Just went over the last couple of pages. You just made my day. I burst out laughing which got some weird stares from my colleagues around me.

hello single foolish game will not success

:lol:lol:lol

Chris Gayle is this generation's Tom Hayward.

I don't want to thank the entire post because you pointed out the obvious for the stupid ignorant blind.

However I want to give the last line one of my rare 'double thanks.'

The cake thing came from the AC13 launch event where I was plied with hospitality at Lord's...
To be honest I was more interested in the open bar than then free cake,

That's right! I actually couldn't recall the origins of the cake before now.

----------

However I want to give the last line one of my rare 'double thanks.'

I got one, so they can't be too rare

Well I've given out two in total so they aren't common.

I can still take back that 'double thanks'.

if I call that Indian giving, how long will it before someone doesn't realise it's a reference to Native Americans and will bring up a quote where i supported lack of keyboard controls, or said something horrible about Dhoni and say I'm a racist?

if I call that Indian giving, how long will it before someone doesn't realise it's a reference to Native Americans and will bring up a quote where i supported lack of keyboard controls, or said something horrible about Dhoni and say I'm a racist?

I can't think of any time you have mentioned Dhoni in a less than pleasing manner.

Well I know you gave this one from me a famed double thanks, but I can't seem to find the other one. I have literally been searching for five minutes. Care to help a brother out?

visting those old AC13 threads is like watching a movie second time knowing the ending and getting all those subtle hints .
The massive difference, for me, is in the mechanics of how the game plays: it feels very different from any other previous cricket game to me.

It's hard to explain that in words is all.

I love how he is talking to the game like it's alive, maybe Ashes 2013 has super ai like from AI the movie.

----------

ok going to ivg

It's literally on this page.

Ok, I just majorly screwed with myself there. Basically along the lines of confusing blocker and Biggs (apologies - you should both be offended)

Users who are viewing this thread