Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Are there many of those people around? And if so, should we be accepting their choices as equal to our own?

Either ways, I think the link to the video should be in this thread as well...so all is good.

Are there many of those people around? And if so, should we be accepting their choices as equal to our own?

No. We are above them.

But we still need them to buy DBC so we can have a second version for which we can continue to speculate about the release date.

I think the timing is very interesting.. they have had that footage for 3 months, but went to the extent of updating the voice over just recently to release it at a time when we are expecting that this kind of thing needs to start up for the ramp to the release. I do believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that this was set up to be an exclusive with IGN all along, and was to preceed any other re/previews, at least in Australia. Hopefully more to come soon (I know Sam's preview on Indian Video Gamer is being highly expected.. belief was it was getting released on Friday.. Ross is going to ask TruBlu what's the deal.. maybe that was put on hold until IGN got this one out? #makingpoopooup ).

Still have yet to watch the video.. lagged out on the work internet.. will catch it when I get home.. but what I did see was aweseome (even on 360p).

There is so much that the video did not show, none of the player creator etc.. still a lot to uncover for those that have not had access to the CA.

There is so much that the video did not show, none of the player creator etc.. still a lot to uncover for those that have not had access to the CA.

Good.. despite the calls for it otherwise, it's nice to not know everything about the game before we get to experience it.

(Yes.. Sad Panda time if there is not a Zombie Mode!)

I know Sam's preview on Indian Video Gamer is being highly expected.. belief was it was getting released on Friday.. Ross is going to ask TruBlu what's the deal.. maybe that was put on hold until IGN got this one out? #makingpoopooup ).
Sam has updated its going up today..think all things are converging or is just scripted timing:p

Sam has updated its going up today..think all things are converging or is just scripted timing:p

Where did he Mentioned ?

Unfortunately they made the mistake of saying CA is only available on PC. Whilst that is true for the standalone product right now, they missed the key point that all consoles can download and create players from the same server. I hope that doesn't turn console players off.

Although, having thought about it, they did mention later they were playing on the PS3.

It would have been nicer if they downloaded one of the good Australian and English teams because those players only had minor resemblances to their real life counterparts.

I think he wrote he was ill so he didnt posted on Friday. Any news when he will upload the review and he got any video with it or something ???

Any news when he will upload the review and he got any video with it or something ???
dont know if he has got a video going along with the preview, but he has said he will be posting it up today. I'm Really interested to see if he is adding anything new with the preview.

dont know if he has got a video going along with the preview, but he has said he will be posting it up today. I'm Really interested to see if he is adding anything new with the preview.

He did confirm before the event that recording was not permitted by the publisher. So, definitely no videos.

He did confirm before the event that recording was not permitted by the publisher. So, definitely no videos.
but i think ross did mention about handing out materials for them to publish along with their previews though..... not sure would be glad if someone can confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread