Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

You'll have to ask him.

I hadn't seen this video before, it was published back in November last year. So just in case anyone else missed it too.

Any way to stop the camera spinning around after a shot, it looks horrible and i dont like it.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The gameplay doesn't look good .... LOL , what is wrong with the video :p and how was that given out , the first appeal ?

Im hoping thats an old video coz there were nasty gameplay glitches there, and if thats finished product then ill pass on it.

Sigh...old video, old news, old discussion.........not even going to bother....

----------

The gameplay doesn't look good .... LOL , what is wrong with the video :p and how was that given out , the first appeal ?

Dont buy it then.

Any way to stop the camera spinning around after a shot, it looks horrible and i dont like it.:)

There are different camera options for fielding. Also, this is happening because it's multiplayer.....

If you were paying attention you would've noticed that there was a small inside edge.

Last edited:
Im hoping thats an old video coz there were nasty gameplay glitches there, and if thats finished product then ill pass on it.

Nope you won't. The very fact you are on PC waiting for the game to come out says you are gonna buy it like the rest of us :)

That was spotted on ivg the day it was listed. Nothing new. Ross himself expressed his surprised there as he was not expecting it.

Users who are viewing this thread