Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

@BigAntStudios the issue he mention with frame rate and all was not mentioned at all by anyone during the play-session and also not visible in any of the preview videos. Is this a buggy copy or a faulty PS3 unit ??

To be honest, I did notice a few framerate related issues in the video posted by IGN (or maybe that was just the video compression). Anyways, dont worry about it if you are not very itchy about framerates, resolution etc in general. Sam has been reviewing games since ages and he has a very keen eye towards issues like framerates dropping, screen tearing etc. Most of the people (specially those who are not hardcore gamers) would not notice such things.....so I wouldnt worry about it much.

Last edited:
To be honest, I did notice a few framerate related issues in the video posted by IGN (or maybe that was just the video compression). Anyways, dont worry about it if you are not very itchy about framerates, resolution etc in general. Sam has been reviewing games since ages and I know for a fact that he has a very keen eye towards issues like framerates dropping, screen tearing etc. Most of the people (specially those who are not hardcore gamers) would not notice such things.....so I wouldnt worry about it much.

I think that's a fair point angad, I'm a cricket fan who has an Xbox rather than a hardcore gamer and I certainly didn't see anything wrong at all, even the sliding and slip diving behind keeper aren't gonna be a game breaker to someone like me, maybe to a gamer they might and I understand hardcore gamers would notice certain things that I still don't understand ( screen tearing, frame rates etc) but to people like me it looks great, and its certainly a better looking game than anything we've seen before, also I was pleased that the reviewer mentioned there's a lot of little things for cricket fans in the game, and I will definitely be buying it! Its definately better than the first version of FIFA, so in 20yrs imagine how far it could be?? Gameplay is more important, and it seems they've pretty much nailed it!

Just to be safe, get a copy of Ashes Crappit 2013 from somewhere. Play it for one hour if you can and then start DBC. :p

5 minutes is too long 5 seconds is enough to kill the person its really a dangerous poison cooked in early september by kfc clone Mr.Fegan

Naveenncc 15mins of fame was some of the funniest shit ever to be posted on PlanetCricket... It's literally the only good thing that came of Ashes13 in hindsight, he was the prophet that actually called it correctly. Then Pontius Barmy and the High Priest MattW crucified Naveenncc as they knew not what they were doing...

I spread his message of single foolish to all people, I'm putting together a book called the Bibbel of which, I will write via a proxy about 100 years after his ban and tell everyone of how he brought racist fish up from the sea and turned water into cake.

Naveenncc deserves nothing less than 12 apostles and a slightly mangy comedic relief talking dog called Graeme.

If only I was that clever :)

Users who are viewing this thread