Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

I'd just add little control indicators when you're doing it wrong. Like if you're spinning the stick in the wrong direction, just quickly pop up an animation of the right way around. Show the right contextual controls during the match.

The game very unsubtly turns back on the bowling assistance for you in some circumstances, but it doesn't really help you with the controls - other than letting you see all of them at once.

yep, that sounds good.

Sitting on a sunny beach somewhere buying Mojitos with pre-order money...

Sitting on a sunny beach somewhere buying Mojitos with pre-order money...

The idea that a developer ever sees a penny of pre-order money is not realistic in the slightest. :)

The intention of the joke was was where one finds the comedy, not the truth within the statement.

What was that guy's name? Mike Fegan? Wonder what happened to him.

He was in the same row as myself on a recent flight from Melbourne to LAX to go to GDC so I assume he's still making games.

Did you get the laptop out and play some Ashes?

As a matter of fact it is installed on my notebook I use for travelling (I write this in the Airport lounge in Singapore on said notebook right now on my way back from my trip to India to the MCG :) ) - but no, I didn't think to fire it up :)

Mobile companion app sounds really interesting, not that stadium creator is any less.

Users who are viewing this thread