Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

There is no doubt in my mind that he's trying to screw the game up for people with incorrect linking and putting himself in teams.

BTW Careful Snowy, you'll get a letter from the "HotMale"

I sit in the other camp - I reckon he genuinely doesn't understand how it is supposed to work.

I love the fact that he keeps banging the same drum despite realising and calling out the fact you guys have frozen his ratings.

awww did someone tell him? I was hoping he'd add it to the conspiracy theories he has.

It seems one of the BigAnt programmers is also a PlanetCricket forum troll and thus bitter about the threat / quality of these teams... as they were all five stars but have now been frozen at half a star (an abusive act towards an altruist), due to the teams overtaking theirs at the top when neutrals (English, NZers, Indians) got to vote on game's release. Unprofessional at best, illegal and defamatory at worst. Basically, they could not handle the jandal. But we live in a democracy, and the world (not a forum) wants the best teams, not the best amongst twenty spotty, unworldly, teenage (at best) forum trolls. Enough said. Let the people decide once have seen both.

Racist, trolling fish now.

Ok. Hands up, who's the Big Ant programmer on the forums?

PS: "we live in a democracy" - yes but some people's votes are worth more than others :)

Last edited:
Will it be in the printed version too?

I think so, I don't know all of the campaign to come however I am lead to believe it will be extensive.

My mind must sub-consciously block out internet adverts. I had to scroll around for a while before I clicked.

I wonder how effective internet adverts are? I couldn't tell you a single advert I can remember from browsing the net (apart from DBC now). Don't tell Silicone Valley though ;)

Internet ads in general, random ones, have hilariously awful rates of effectiveness. Tiny. Everyone just ignores them. (I have some stats if you want citations, but it's stupid small).

However, a targeted ad like this on a site like that, likely to be seen by a huge percentage of people for which the product is incredibly relevant to their interests?
Very effective indeed.

Interesting fact on internet ads - They found that after prolonged Facebook exposure, people actually started filtering out stuff on the right hand side of internet sites because their brain had learned it was just ads.
There are conspiracy theories that the Daily Mail website (one of the most used sites) deliberately puts click-bait stuff down the right-hand side to try and stop this becoming commonplace...

Last edited:
DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14 enter uk charts at no34 .

GFK Chart-Track

Which is not bad as the charts are for 12 April , officially one days sales .

Yeah, but SHOULD also count all pre-orders. Which, going by these numbers, that can't be the case. Definitely something odd.

Users who are viewing this thread